Death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Death
(20-08-2014 10:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:05 PM)alegzac54 Wrote:  Lol when you get tired of wearing the rong just sell itTongue

Sorry grandma. The $40 I'll get from this pawn shop will be more beneficial to me than you were in your crippling age.

Heart

Moral of this: tell your family NOT to make you into a diamond ring because you'll probably end up sold to a pawn shop.

I think the real moral of the story here is: we are still more moral than any GOD
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Death
(20-08-2014 10:10 PM)alegzac54 Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Sorry grandma. The $40 I'll get from this pawn shop will be more beneficial to me than you were in your crippling age.

Heart

Moral of this: tell your family NOT to make you into a diamond ring because you'll probably end up sold to a pawn shop.

I think the real moral of the story here is: we are still more moral than any GOD

You're right. God probably sold thousands of Grandma's to pawn shops.

/derail
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
20-08-2014, 10:14 PM
This. I wants this when I die. Yes

[Image: GoT+-+viking+funeral.gif]

Light 'er up!!! Hobo Tongue

[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
20-08-2014, 10:15 PM
(20-08-2014 10:14 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  This. I wants this when I die. Yes

You want an aflame boat?

What good will that do for you? No
20-08-2014, 10:15 PM
(20-08-2014 10:14 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  This. I wants this when I die. Yes

Seems a waste of a good boat.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
20-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Or, or... just put me in a cardboard box full of packing peanuts. Those are fun. Big Grin Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
20-08-2014, 10:16 PM
I want a Viking funeral pyre, dammit!! Hobo Would be so much cooler than just getting tossed off into a coffin and buried underground. Sleepy

20-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Death
(20-08-2014 10:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:10 PM)alegzac54 Wrote:  I think the real moral of the story here is: we are still more moral than any GOD

You're right. God probably sold thousands of Grandma's to pawn shops.

/derail

Hahaha
20-08-2014, 11:53 PM
(20-08-2014 09:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This is why I'd prefer my body to be planted right in the dirt, no casket. I'll decompose faster, why let a coffin get in the way? Too bad that's not an easy thing to accomplish legally. I think Ohio Sky mentioned it can be done, but there are tons of hoops. Barring that, donate my body to science, or cremate it. I don't want to take up space once I'm gone.

Are you kidding? I want to take up as much space as humanly possible once I'm dead.
It's one of the reasons I want to be rich so I can build a huge bloody tomb thing.
The ancient Egyptians knew what was up. Nothing says leaving your mark on the world like have an grossly over sized tomb that takes up more space than a small island nation. My tomb will be one of the main tourism attractions in my nation New Muffsland. (Old Muffsland will become a baron wasteland after a freak nuclear power plant accident, but New Muffsland will become an economy central hub and the science capital of the world and flourish in an unrivaled neverending golden age for all mankind whom deal within her borders and all those outside her borders will die a horrible horrible death.)
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-08-2014, 05:12 AM
(20-08-2014 11:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This is why I'd prefer my body to be planted right in the dirt, no casket. I'll decompose faster, why let a coffin get in the way? Too bad that's not an easy thing to accomplish legally. I think Ohio Sky mentioned it can be done, but there are tons of hoops. Barring that, donate my body to science, or cremate it. I don't want to take up space once I'm gone.

Are you kidding? I want to take up as much space as humanly possible once I'm dead.
It's one of the reasons I want to be rich so I can build a huge bloody tomb thing.
The ancient Egyptians knew what was up. Nothing says leaving your mark on the world like have an grossly over sized tomb that takes up more space than a small island nation. My tomb will be one of the main tourism attractions in my nation New Muffsland. (Old Muffsland will become a baron wasteland after a freak nuclear power plant accident, but New Muffsland will become an economy central hub and the science capital of the world and flourish in an unrivaled neverending golden age for all mankind whom deal within her borders and all those outside her borders will die a horrible horrible death.)

It is so refreshing and uplifting to hear young people with realistic goals and aspirations. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post