Poll: Does death scare you?
Yes, I think about it all the time.
Yes, but I rarely think about it.
Yes, I believe the afterlife will be worse than this life.
No, we are all stardust we will just go back to being stardust.
No, I wasn't alive before I was born, so I'm sure it won't bother me too much when I'm dead.
No, I believe the afterlife will be better than this life.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: Death

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
28-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Nobody gets out alive.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-12-2015, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 08:12 AM by DerFish.)
Close to two years ago now I was walking down the beach here in the Dominican Republic with my best male friend Bob Watson. We were both retirees living here. I am American Bob was Canadian. Walking down the beach we came to a small stream that flows into the ocean. It is maybe fifteen steps across and knee deep. It can get pretty pushy for us old guys and I always prefer to cross the footbridge made for that purpose, but Bob usually preferred to wade thru. That particular day Bob suggested that we walk across the bridge since he was tired. On the bridge we met three hookers. Commercial sex is totally legal here in this country and we (retired white guys) are their natural prey. "What you doing daddies?" I showed my wedding ring and said "I am married."
"We aren't wanting to marry anyone, just wanna have a bit of fun." was the reply. They followed us down off the bridge and since Bob was still tired we sat on a fallen log or piece of drift wood maybe. We sat and talked for maybe 20 minutes when I looked at Bob and saw that his lips were totally blue, not just kinda, but blue. I asked if he was ready to go yet. He looked at me and said "I am not going anywhere ever," and fell forward dead. Heart attack right there in front of us. The one girl leaned forward and grabbed his head and tried to kiss him awake, the one in the middle stood up and started to scream, the third pulled out her cell phone and called her brother who is in the police locally. They arrove in maybe 10 minutes and put Bob's body on a beach lounger and slid it into the back of their police pick up and took him to the local hospital where he was pronounced dead, not that we didn't already know that. When I go I wanna go like Bob did instead of lying in bed with tubes snaking in and out of my body for weeks and weeks as my both my sister and brother did.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
28-12-2015, 08:51 AM
You know what, I could tell you horror stories of the things I saw on two cancer wards over ten months. People dying left right and center. But let's focus on life eh? It is all we have. Death is an end. Nothing more, and it's boring as shit on a hot tire.

Fuck death. Let's eat drink and be merry. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
28-12-2015, 08:53 AM
(28-12-2015 08:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You know what, I could tell you horror stories of the things I saw on two cancer wards over ten months. People dying left right and center. But let's focus on life eh? It is all we have. Death is an end. Nothing more, and it's boring as shit on a hot tire.

OK, let's eat drink and fuck Mary, if she is into it.
28-12-2015, 09:00 AM
(28-12-2015 08:53 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 08:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You know what, I could tell you horror stories of the things I saw on two cancer wards over ten months. People dying left right and center. But let's focus on life eh? It is all we have. Death is an end. Nothing more, and it's boring as shit on a hot tire.

OK, let's eat drink and fuck Mary, if she is into it.

You don't wanna mix death into that word rearrangement too? Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
28-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Fuck death! Big Grin

Banjo.
28-12-2015, 09:04 AM

There's plenty of time for death, but only a limited amount of time for life. So live.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-12-2015, 09:12 AM
(28-12-2015 09:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  

There's plenty of time for death, but only a limited amount of time for life. So live.

Damned straight!

Banjo.
28-12-2015, 09:49 AM
(28-12-2015 09:00 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 08:53 AM)DerFish Wrote:  OK, let's eat drink and fuck Mary, if she is into it.

You don't wanna mix death into that word rearrangement too? Big Grin

Quote:La petite mort is an expression which means "the brief loss or weakening of consciousness" and in modern usage refers specifically to "the sensation of orgasm as likened to death". The expression comes from French, in which it literally means "the little death".

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post