Death anf Non-Self.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Death anf Non-Self.
I think life energy may very well be recycled the same as bodies are, but all this stuff about "follow these rules and you will be better off in/after death" crap is just nonsense.

There is nobody keeping tabs on you, your actions and your thoughts.

If anything gets recycled after death, it has no brain and no memory and no hormones, hence no feelings or knowledge.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Death anf Non-Self.
(09-06-2012 08:40 PM)Dom Wrote:  I think life energy may very well be recycled the same as bodies are, but all this stuff about "follow these rules and you will be better off in/after death" crap is just nonsense.

There is nobody keeping tabs on you, your actions and your thoughts.

If anything gets recycled after death, it has no brain and no memory and no hormones, hence no feelings or knowledge.
Yes Dom for the 'personal self' to contiue for Eternity as held by many Christians beggars belief and smacks of egocentric familial love.

As for some aspects of 'self Huh evolving in some yet unknowable spiritual milieu, while not to impressive, is an area i keep open. Consider Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply