Poll: Preferred Apocalyptic Breakfast Cereal
Corn Flakes - Because you prefer your apocalypse to play out much like your life did, as bland and flavorless as possible.
Grape-Nuts - Because 'death by giant grape nuts' is the perfect exclamation point to the end of this cosmic shitstorm we call existence.
Captain Crunch - Because the double entendre of the Captain going down with the ship is too good to pass up, apocalypse be damned.
Oatmeal - Because fuck the system, I do what I want.
Wheaties - Because you want enjoy the apocalypse the same way you enjoyed breakfast, like a champion; while also wearing those expensive jogging shoes you never actually went jogging in.
Go Lean CRUNCH! - Because of course all of your non-GMO, yoga pants wearing, hippy bullshit, would in fact be the vanguard of the world's destruction.
Lucky Charms - Because you're not sure which is worse, the exploitation of the mascot's racial caricature, or potentially being even more racist by not picking it.
Tasty Wheat - Because those faux anarchist Oatmeal eating motherfuckers are a bunch of Hot-Topic wearing posers.
Cinnamon LIFE - Because you ate this your whole life, and only now does it dawn on you the supreme irony of being done in by a food with a Quaker on the box.
KIX - Because 'kid tested, mother approved' was marketing bullshit, and making the apocalypse tangentially approved by everyone else's mom sorta balances the books on the matter.
Other - Because you thrive on being unorthodox, contrarian, and rebelling against authority. Or I cannot be arsed to write a dozen of these damn things.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Death by Breakfast Cereal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2017, 02:25 AM
(08-07-2017 09:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Stupid people...clearly the earth is a bowl. That's why we don't fall out.

So this begs the question, if the world really is a giant bowl, then which breakfast cereal would you most prefer god to drown the world with (again)?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-07-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: Death by Breakfast Cereal
(10-07-2017 02:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 09:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Stupid people...clearly the earth is a bowl. That's why we don't fall out.

So this begs the question, if the world really is a giant bowl, then which breakfast cereal would you most prefer god to drown the world with (again)?

Hi,

I would favour co co pops.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=coco+p...KWGKjXQjM:

D. Smile
10-07-2017, 02:34 AM
god is a vengeful god and will smite low the evils belittling straight white christians...

Behold... the devil's cereal.

[Image: 11999000-cocoa-puffs.ashx]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
10-07-2017, 02:58 AM
(10-07-2017 02:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  god is a vengeful god and will smite low the evils belittling straight white christians...

The bowl and its contents remind me of a conversation I had at the weekend with a woman who was selling NLP courses. 'But', I said to her, 'NLP, essentially, was rejected by the scientific community some years ago. Basically, it's shit'. 'Not the way I teach it', she said. So I said, 'Exactly how much ice creme do you need to add to shit before it stops becoming shit and starts becoming ice creme?' The conversation didn't end well.No

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 9 users Like god has no twitter account's post
10-07-2017, 03:04 AM
Yeah, poll is finally done.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-07-2017, 03:08 AM
Crunchy nut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-07-2017, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 03:15 AM by Oaken.)

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2017, 04:31 AM
I've got my passage booked on the Cap'n's ark. We'll float on the milk and God will scoop us up to heaven on His mighty spoon while the rest of you perish. Angel
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
10-07-2017, 04:38 AM
(10-07-2017 02:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  god is a vengeful god and will smite low the evils belittling straight white christians...

> Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs?
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
10-07-2017, 04:48 AM
I'm on the lookout for this one:

[Image: blog_holycrap_on_store_shelves.jpg?2771]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 2 users Like Silly Deity's post