Poll: Preferred Apocalyptic Breakfast Cereal
Corn Flakes - Because you prefer your apocalypse to play out much like your life did, as bland and flavorless as possible.
Grape-Nuts - Because 'death by giant grape nuts' is the perfect exclamation point to the end of this cosmic shitstorm we call existence.
Captain Crunch - Because the double entendre of the Captain going down with the ship is too good to pass up, apocalypse be damned.
Oatmeal - Because fuck the system, I do what I want.
Wheaties - Because you want enjoy the apocalypse the same way you enjoyed breakfast, like a champion; while also wearing those expensive jogging shoes you never actually went jogging in.
Go Lean CRUNCH! - Because of course all of your non-GMO, yoga pants wearing, hippy bullshit, would in fact be the vanguard of the world's destruction.
Lucky Charms - Because you're not sure which is worse, the exploitation of the mascot's racial caricature, or potentially being even more racist by not picking it.
Tasty Wheat - Because those faux anarchist Oatmeal eating motherfuckers are a bunch of Hot-Topic wearing posers.
Cinnamon LIFE - Because you ate this your whole life, and only now does it dawn on you the supreme irony of being done in by a food with a Quaker on the box.
KIX - Because 'kid tested, mother approved' was marketing bullshit, and making the apocalypse tangentially approved by everyone else's mom sorta balances the books on the matter.
Other - Because you thrive on being unorthodox, contrarian, and rebelling against authority. Or I cannot be arsed to write a dozen of these damn things.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Death by Breakfast Cereal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Death by Breakfast Cereal
This might be better placed under old people memories, but who here remembers when there was a prize at the bottom of the cereal box? Betcha they stopped doing that because some dumbass tried to eat one.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post