Death threat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: Death threat
(16-11-2015 07:45 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  If he really is a former hired killer would he really out himself like that? He seems more like a cunt than anything else. Besides since you are thinking of going back there he couldn't have said it very convincingly.

That said. I do prefer you to be a Morondog than a Deaddog, so do be careful

Oh brother, I am shit-scared, no lie. But... yeah. Anyway. Maybe I'll think about it for a bit longer, but the longer I think the more I'll be inclined to drop it and you know... FUCK that guy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2015, 07:52 AM
(16-11-2015 07:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:45 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  If he really is a former hired killer would he really out himself like that? He seems more like a cunt than anything else. Besides since you are thinking of going back there he couldn't have said it very convincingly.

That said. I do prefer you to be a Morondog than a Deaddog, so do be careful

Oh brother, I am shit-scared, no lie. But... yeah. Anyway. Maybe I'll think about it for a bit longer, but the longer I think the more I'll be inclined to drop it and you know... FUCK that guy.
So what is it you hope to accomplish by telling him you complained to the landlord?
16-11-2015, 07:58 AM
(16-11-2015 07:52 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh brother, I am shit-scared, no lie. But... yeah. Anyway. Maybe I'll think about it for a bit longer, but the longer I think the more I'll be inclined to drop it and you know... FUCK that guy.
So what is it you hope to accomplish by telling him you complained to the landlord?

I think it's fair to tell people when you've made a complaint about them. I also don't want him to find out from the landlord, if the landlord contacts him, and come storming round to my parents' place. I'd inform him in writing - I've actually written a letter - but I'm worried that the same applies - if I'm not around when he gets the letter, and he gets super angry and decides to be abusive towards my Ma. So as I see it my only option is to hand deliver the letter and hope like hell he'll be reasonable. If he refuses to be reasonable then I'll have ample grounds to contact the landlord and whoever else again and request some assistance in getting him booted.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-11-2015, 08:06 AM
(16-11-2015 07:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:52 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So what is it you hope to accomplish by telling him you complained to the landlord?

I think it's fair to tell people when you've made a complaint about them. I also don't want him to find out from the landlord, if the landlord contacts him, and come storming round to my parents' place. I'd inform him in writing - I've actually written a letter - but I'm worried that the same applies - if I'm not around when he gets the letter, and he gets super angry and decides to be abusive towards my Ma. So as I see it my only option is to hand deliver the letter and hope like hell he'll be reasonable. If he refuses to be reasonable then I'll have ample grounds to contact the landlord and whoever else again and request some assistance in getting him booted.
But isn't there also an risk of escalating things by doing that. He could still storm over to your parents and tell them of for what their son has done? They are going to live with him if it's deemed to little to getting him booted. Though I agree somewhat with what you are going to do. I think it perhaps was a bit silly to complain about him in the first place.

But all considered I have no idea about how the situation played out and how stuff like this generally is where your parents live. So I'm just going to repeat myself. Please do be careful when you see him.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
16-11-2015, 08:31 AM
(16-11-2015 07:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:52 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So what is it you hope to accomplish by telling him you complained to the landlord?

Hug What an awful situation! I understand why you want to protect your Ma. But you are dealing with someone who is either not all there mentally or who has severe anger issues (or both). I think it is very dangerous for you to be going over there and handing someone like that a complaint letter. I don't think I would hand deliver it to someone like that unless I had someone even more intimidating than him (and preferably skilled in dealing with those situations) going with me.

If you are going to hand deliver this note to this guy, I wouldn't go by yourself--maybe you have a guy friend who could go with you? While I'm not sure that would stop him from overreacting to the letter, at least you've got someone to watch your back.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Death threat
Meh. Go smoke a bowl and let it all pass you by. Reason is lost on the unreasonable.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
16-11-2015, 09:00 AM
I would tread very carefully. Anybody can say that they are going to kill you and not mean it, however you should treat it as a very serious threat nevertheless. The guy may have just had a bad day and been spouting off.

I understand why you may have gone to the landlord/trustees etc, however I don't think you should have done that first. I think having the word with him that you are now considering should have been your first point of call.

However we cant undo the past. If you do go with people (which I would recommend like others have) have them hang back, don't crowd the guys doorstep.

If I was in your shoes I would just moved on and not of done anything except just avoid the dude and been very cautious about him. But seeing as you are contemplating the route that you are I would approach the situation by first apologising for parking on the guys drive and explaining that you didn't know that he lived there. You may have done this initially but if the guy was pissed off he probably wouldn't listen to reason at that moment in time. Reiterate what had happened and apologise and reassure that it wont be happening again. I would then ask how you can resolve the situation with each other and see what he says. You never know he may apologise and have a different head on than he did the other day. If he doesn't and still wants to be a cunt about it. Then I would just walk away. I wouldn't inform him of anything you have done as he will find out in due course anyway and I don't think telling him is going to ease how pissed off he may be.

Stay safe dude....

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
16-11-2015, 09:03 AM
(16-11-2015 08:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Meh. Go smoke a bowl and let it all pass you by. Reason is lost on the unreasonable.

This option! I pick this option!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
16-11-2015, 09:04 AM
When a piece of shit wants you dead, it's a sign you're doing things right.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-11-2015, 09:05 AM
(16-11-2015 07:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think it's fair to tell people when you've made a complaint about them.

Dog, fuck fair! He may or may not hear about your complaint, don’t escalate the situation any further by knocking on his door again. The guy’s response was way over the top. If you are hoping to scare him and get some sort of apology I think you will be sorely disappointed.

Add my name the list of all the others who say not to go and confront him again.

ps I lived most of my life in Miami, a hotbed for over-reactors and testosterone-filled assholes. I have never had a good outcome from all the times I have confronted people. I’m no shrinking violet but like Erxi says, you can’t reason with the unreasonable.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post