Death threat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Death threat
(17-11-2015 09:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 09:04 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Until the next night I get home from a hard day at my business and this fucking Asshat from the other night is leaving long-winded whiny notes on my door complaining that he's unhappy that I was pissed that HE parked in MY parking space that I have to pay to use!

He could have totally gone ballistic without a threat to kill - a threat which he took the effort to reinforce. Fuck him.

Hey, I'm not saying he's a good guy...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2015, 09:16 AM
(17-11-2015 09:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 09:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  He could have totally gone ballistic without a threat to kill - a threat which he took the effort to reinforce. Fuck him.

Hey, I'm not saying he's a good guy...

And therefore, he can handle a little admin coming his way as a result of his actions. He doesn't want to deal with bullshit from whiny asshats? He doesn't have to threaten the said whiny asshat. I'm not the one saying I want to kill him. That's what happens in civilised society. Dickheads do dick you around via legal means. It beats hitting him over the head with a rock and he's free to react as he sees fit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-11-2015, 09:17 AM
I’m glad to hear the guy owns a local business, he has much to lose if he carries out any of his threats (but then so do you and your family).

You would be better off if you drop it. At some point you’re going to see him outside his house and at that point you could say hello, say something to the effect that you two got off on the wrong foot and hope that you can be good neighbors.

Right now you chasing him around to confront him and your fears is creating an even more volatile situation. Be patient for now and let it slide. This advice comes from experience...let it go MD.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
17-11-2015, 09:22 AM
(17-11-2015 09:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m glad to hear the guy owns a local business, he has much to lose if he carries out any of his threats (but then so do you and your family).

You would be better off if you drop it. At some point you’re going to see him outside his house and at that point you could say hello, say something to the effect that you two got off on the wrong foot and hope that you can be good neighbors.

Right now you chasing him around to confront him and your fears is creating an even more volatile situation. Be patient for now and let it slide. This advice comes from experience...let it go MD.

I think that's it... this is so far outside my experience that I'm cocking things up. Oh well... Undecided

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-11-2015, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2015 10:20 AM by jennybee.)
(17-11-2015 09:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 08:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  But continuing to pick at it is making it worse. If it was about facing your fear, you've done that already by trying to smooth things over with this nut job. Continuing to fuck around with this crazy fuck is asking for trouble.

As far as he's concerned there's been one incident - Saturday night. I've been doing my nut but he's been *fine*, the bastard. I'd love to leave it, cool off and so forth, but I'm on a time limit and if I do I won't be able to force myself to act anyway. Please understand. It's like finding out that my parents are living next door to a terrorist. It makes even going over to their place stressful. I can't continue like that. I'd rather get everything out in the open and clear the air in one go. If he turns out to actually be that crazy, so much the better to get it known quickly and hopefully get him kicked out.

If you get him kicked out by aggravating him further, you don't think he'll end up coming back and start shit anyway? You are dealing with someone who has severe anger issues and/or is a crazy fuck.

You have to do what you feel is best, just be careful Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-11-2015, 09:58 AM
You can always call yakherder and fly him down, you can help “make his day”. Smile

(17-11-2015 09:11 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I still have hope. I hope, for example, that while on my morning jog through the woods I'll get attacked by a murderous clown and I'll have the opportunity to show his amateur ass what a real predator looks like and not even go to jail for it.

I’m just putting 2 and 2 together, I like it when everybody wins! (except for the clown)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-11-2015, 10:06 AM
(17-11-2015 09:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You can always call yakherder and fly him down, you can help “make his day”. Smile

(17-11-2015 09:11 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I still have hope. I hope, for example, that while on my morning jog through the woods I'll get attacked by a murderous clown and I'll have the opportunity to show his amateur ass what a real predator looks like and not even go to jail for it.

I’m just putting 2 and 2 together, I like it when everybody wins! (except for the clown)

*Shudders* Clowns Sadcryface
17-11-2015, 10:12 AM
(17-11-2015 10:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 09:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You can always call yakherder and fly him down, you can help “make his day”. Smile

*Shudders* Clowns Sadcryface

To be fair, that specific psychopath thought was only on my mind because of the picture you posted the other day. Any other day, it wouldn't necessarily be clowns I'd be daydreaming about.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-11-2015, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2015 02:23 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
At least get a can of mace and something else to protect yourself with on the chance he goes crazy. Check to see if buying mace is illegal where you live first, though.

17-11-2015, 03:59 PM
(17-11-2015 02:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  At least get a can of mace and something else to protect yourself with on the chance he goes crazy. Check to see if buying mace is illegal where you live first, though.

Not illegal as far as I know. I been maced. Not nice. I was running and some dickhead sprayed it in front of me.

Looks like this thing might blow over.