Debate With a friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Debate With a friend
Im into debating online.
And my friends dont like to debate. I have read the bible a few times,my friends didnt.
Want to hear a funny english>dutch>english translation?
Logical Fallacy>logische denkfout> logical thinkmistake
wtf is wrong with translations!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 07:24 PM
I might register to that site you pointed me to in a few names,but for now im off to ray comfort trolling zone

28-08-2013, 07:49 PM
(28-08-2013 07:24 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I might register to that site you pointed me to in a few names,but for now im off to ray comfort trolling zone

lol okay. I'm not yet to the point where I post atheist stuff on facebook. I don't really post anything I guess. Hey, if u subscirbe to pages on fb this one is hilarious: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atheist-M...ion=stream

And this one: https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbov...ion=stream

Id ur into that stuff, I love em

Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. -Laurence J. Peter
28-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Just create a seperate account,or if you're on pc,create a page and comment via the page.
I've wasted 6 accounts in 3 months(he bans for the smallest reasons) but i keep commin back because i made a lot of friends there

28-08-2013, 10:53 PM
I think that friend you're debating needs to take basic physics and chemistry before he can even begin to understand how matter really interacts. A refresher English course wouldn't hurt either . At least they are sincere, though scarily so... I'm just glad most of my friends are atheists and the rest don't seem to hold the idea that they are the only right ones or their way is the only way of salvation Smile
Well, good luck with your debates. Hopefully some of those people will at least start to treat the other side with enough respect to do real research.