Debate about gender and orientation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 11:57 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Debate about gender and orientation
(17-01-2015 11:46 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 10:46 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Since I've seen you returning... maybe 20th century info like the Kinsey scale shall help you get more studied understandings of how sexuality works.

[Image: KinseyScale.jpg]

I'm not sure if your view on what roles being certain or not are going to change. Maybe simply looking across cultures to see how man/woman roles are actually different in some distinct manners show they are not universal.

The exception proves the rule. Nature isn't perfect. Even DNA gets corrupted.

So in other words, there actually IS a "perfect" role for males and females. Facepalm
"Corrupt DNA" gets selected out. It's called Evolution.
There is no evidence that this trait is either dysfunctional or "corrupt", or diminishing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-01-2015, 12:04 PM
(17-01-2015 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 04:57 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  My point is that it's disingenuous and intellectually dishonest to say that people are born straight / gay yet their gender is decided.

The truth is that people can and often do become gay, usually due to reasons such as having a domineering mother and a weak father.

As for lesbians, often women become lesbians due to their inability to process relationships with men in a normal way.

And bisexuals, well, even in the gay community there are many people who don't even believe there's such a thing, and that people who say they're bisexual are just confused. Me personally, I think there is such a thing but I think that out of all people who claim to be bisexual, only a tiny few actually are.

Also it's well known to anyone who has looked into it that transsexuals are more often than not confused too, and many of them later regret the sex change.

There are clear and distinct sex / gender (whatever you want to call it) identities and roles. You don't just get to choose what you identify as, you're either male or female, and if you're male there are certain characteristics that go with that, same for female.

For the vast majority, anyone who claims to be something other than what nature has given them in the form of their physical body (and corresponding brain) is confused or mentally ill. Nature doesn't play around with identities and roles. It's very clear and unambiguous what each person is meant to be and how they're meant to behave.

As far as I see it I don't give a fuck. If two men, two woman, a man and a woman, three woman one man, a man and a transexual, a woman and a transexual, etc etc. What people stick there dicks in our let enter the assholes and pussy is none of my concern. Same with gender. If a man wants to skip around in a dress with pretty pink nails looking for a boy friend and say he is female, I don't care, he can be a female now.

Sure, I don't have a problem if John wants to call himself Jane and skip around in a frock and bake cookies and sit around waffling with his "girl"friends over latte. As long as nature keeps producing enough normal, non-ill people to keep the world turning, there's nothing wrong with a few "errors" here and there.
17-01-2015, 12:14 PM
(17-01-2015 12:04 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  As far as I see it I don't give a fuck. If two men, two woman, a man and a woman, three woman one man, a man and a transexual, a woman and a transexual, etc etc. What people stick there dicks in our let enter the assholes and pussy is none of my concern. Same with gender. If a man wants to skip around in a dress with pretty pink nails looking for a boy friend and say he is female, I don't care, he can be a female now.

Sure, I don't have a problem if John wants to call himself Jane and skip around in a frock and bake cookies and sit around waffling with his "girl"friends over latte. As long as nature keeps producing enough normal, non-ill people to keep the world turning, there's nothing wrong with a few "errors" here and there.

So I see you really ARE from the 19th Century. There is no evidence that the numbers are either increasing or decreasing. Some day, old man, stop by one of the gay Marine bars in SoCa, and do your "pansy-ass" shit, and see how well you walk after that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-01-2015, 12:15 PM
(17-01-2015 12:04 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Sure, I don't have a problem if John wants to call himself Jane and skip around in a frock and bake cookies and sit around waffling with his "girl"friends over latte. As long as nature keeps producing enough normal, non-ill people to keep the world turning, there's nothing wrong with a few "errors" here and there.

And what 'errors' are those? Anything that doesn't fit into your nice, neat, little stereotype?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Regardless of your "exception" views or ill people opinions.

Your friend is still actually the logical and correct one in understanding there are differences between what Gender and Sexual orientation are.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-01-2015, 02:12 PM
(17-01-2015 12:04 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Sure, I don't have a problem if John wants to call himself Jane and skip around in a frock and bake cookies and sit around waffling with his "girl"friends over latte. As long as nature keeps producing enough normal, non-ill people to keep the world turning, there's nothing wrong with a few "errors" here and there.

Who said it was an error? Because it isn't. Can there be insane cross dressers? Sure, but most of them aren't. Get over it man. I too wonder why people want to crossdress, yet I also wonder why people like rap music as well. To me if you want to crossdress, do it, hell I will help you find a good dress if it makes ya feel better.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-01-2015, 02:26 PM
(17-01-2015 02:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Who said it was an error? Because it isn't. Can there be insane cross dressers? Sure, but most of them aren't. Get over it man. I too wonder why people want to crossdress, yet I also wonder why people like rap music as well. To me if you want to crossdress, do it, hell I will help you find a good dress if it makes ya feel better.

People who like to dress as the opposite sex have something wrong with them. same with homos and trannies etc etc. As long as they don't force their lifestyle onto others there's no problem, but let's not pretend that it's normal, because it's not.
17-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Let us know when you intend to start backing up your statements, Tony Ribbins.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
17-01-2015, 03:29 PM
(17-01-2015 02:26 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 02:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Who said it was an error? Because it isn't. Can there be insane cross dressers? Sure, but most of them aren't. Get over it man. I too wonder why people want to crossdress, yet I also wonder why people like rap music as well. To me if you want to crossdress, do it, hell I will help you find a good dress if it makes ya feel better.

People who like to dress as the opposite sex have something wrong with them. same with homos and trannies etc etc. As long as they don't force their lifestyle onto others there's no problem, but let's not pretend that it's normal, because it's not.

Your ignorance is astounding in 2015. The thing is, really *straight* people don't bother at all with these matters. So... you have a "friend" ? Uh huh.
You're gay. Get over it.

As far as "forcing lifestyles on others" goes ... you mean like YOU force yource on others ? So you have rights others don't. What are you ? Like 11 ?

17-01-2015, 03:52 PM
(17-01-2015 03:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 02:26 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  People who like to dress as the opposite sex have something wrong with them. same with homos and trannies etc etc. As long as they don't force their lifestyle onto others there's no problem, but let's not pretend that it's normal, because it's not.

Your ignorance is astounding in 2015. The thing is, really *straight* people don't bother at all with these matters. So... you have a "friend" ? Uh huh.
You're gay. Get over it.

As far as "forcing lifestyles on others" goes ... you mean like YOU force yource on others ? So you have rights others don't. What are you ? Like 11 ?

Haha I'm not forcing anyone. I'm saying it's fine, but it's not normal.