Debate me and all the shit that's piled up over the weeks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: Debate me and all the shit that's piled up over the weeks.
(13-02-2014 04:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 04:08 AM)BeccaBoo Wrote:  ...
The harm is that such a concept divorces sex from marriage.

Nope.

Marriage divorces sex from marriage.

Becca,
Do you realise that you have reanimated a dead thread started by a banned member?

Suggestion: Start a new thread or two.

Cheers

I figured the crossthrough implied a ban, but is it prohibited to resurrect old threads?

Anyhoo, what do you mean by "marriage divorces sex from marriage?" seems a bit circular to me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 06:28 AM
(13-02-2014 05:25 AM)BeccaBoo Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 04:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nope.

Marriage divorces sex from marriage.

Becca,
Do you realise that you have reanimated a dead thread started by a banned member?

Suggestion: Start a new thread or two.

Cheers

I figured the crossthrough implied a ban, but is it prohibited to resurrect old threads?

Anyhoo, what do you mean by "marriage divorces sex from marriage?" seems a bit circular to me.

Not prohibited. But you are more likely to get responses by starting a new thread.

And I just meant that sex before marriage is infinitely more likely and more fun than sex after marriage.

Sample size = 1.

On second thoughts, if you are asked my ex, she'd probably say that sex after marriage was better but I wouldn't know, I wasn't there.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-02-2014, 07:01 AM
(13-02-2014 06:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 05:25 AM)BeccaBoo Wrote:  I figured the crossthrough implied a ban, but is it prohibited to resurrect old threads?

Not prohibited. But you are more likely to get responses by starting a new thread.

And I just meant that sex before marriage is infinitely more likely and more fun than sex after marriage.

Sample size = 1.

On second thoughts, if you are asked my ex, she'd probably say that sex after marriage was better but I wouldn't know, I wasn't there.

Wink

Alrighty then:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...s-Marriage
Thanks for the advice.

***NOTE: If anyone sees this and would like to respond please excuse my clumsiness and respond at the new thread linked above. Thank you!***