Debating a Y E C [and yeck it is]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Debating a Y E C [and yeck it is]
This seems like a good place to stick this, YEC is a young earth creationist btw. I'm told I have a great face for radio, you'll see, I'm told I moved around too much, truth is the more pissed off I got the more I moved. I folded my a few times just to avoid hitting the air head. Tell me what you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLmcDSlrqc

"religion is believing somethin' you know ain't true" Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 02:59 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Debating a Y E C [and yeck it is]
PastaDan has a better radio face
It's taken me nearly an hour to get up to the 13 minute mark cos my link is so slow but I'm sticking with it cos I'm loving your body language.

How, the fuck, did you stop yourself from laughing?

PastaDan's technique is so typical: talk.... really.... slowly.... and .... deliberately.... to .... imply.... he.... actually... has .... something... important.... to .... say.

With his noisy paper shuffling, I would have grabbed his papers and smacked him over the head with them by now!
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-02-2012, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 04:32 AM by Filox.)
I can not believe that I watched this 52 minutes of torture. "You spin me right round, baby right round like a record..." The pastor just spins the same record, but when he said the Hitler was an atheist practicing Darwinism, I prayed that James would hit him with a chair that was made thanx to the scientific methods. Here is a nice link about Hitler and religion, I am very sorry that James did not state that Hitler was a Christian, that would be a big shock to everyone else. Everybody thinks he was an atheist because people like Pastor Dan keep LYING about it all the time. How very Christian of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler#Religious_views

P.S.

Lucradis, can you move this to the "Creationism" section.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-02-2012, 08:40 AM
(23-02-2012 04:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  I can not believe that I watched this 52 minutes of torture. "You spin me right round, baby right round like a record..." The pastor just spins the same record, but when he said the Hitler was an atheist practicing Darwinism, I prayed that James would hit him with a chair that was made thanx to the scientific methods. Here is a nice link about Hitler and religion, I am very sorry that James did not state that Hitler was a Christian, that would be a big shock to everyone else. Everybody thinks he was an atheist because people like Pastor Dan keep LYING about it all the time. How very Christian of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler#Religious_views

P.S.

Lucradis, can you move this to the "Creationism" section.

From the link.

Quote:Hitler attended a Catholic school in an 11th-century Benedictine cloister, the walls of which bore engravings and crests that contained the swastika symbol.[18] The eight-year-old Hitler took singing lessons, sang in the church choir, and even entertained thoughts of becoming a priest.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain