Debbie Reynolds has Died

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Debbie Reynolds has Died
Last night I watched When Harry Met Sally.

Tonight, I'm watching Singing in the Rain.

I'm crying on the sofa.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-12-2016, 11:40 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​U​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UCK!!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2016, 03:24 AM
A stella personality lost.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
29-12-2016, 07:16 AM
2016 is fucked up, I know it can't be true but even I am entertaining irrational thoughts of a malevolent force woven into the fabric of the year, fucked up I know but there you are.
29-12-2016, 08:36 AM
On the plus side, the friends and family of the Fisher family don't have to fly in twice for the funerals. Gasp

Sorry, just searching for that silver lining.......

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
29-12-2016, 08:37 AM
I've seen the pain she was going through, so it is not a stretch for that stress to be too great for her to bear. Older people die from these life altering events;
my friend's dad had a bad heart and one night, the police chased a armed robber who crashed in his yard. He came out just as the police shot the man in a gun battle, and he died right there on his front porch from a heart attack.
29-12-2016, 09:13 AM
(29-12-2016 08:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  On the plus side, the friends and family of the Fisher family don't have to fly in twice for the funerals. Gasp

Sorry, just searching for that silver lining.......

Ooooh too soon mate, too soon. Shocking
29-12-2016, 09:16 AM
(29-12-2016 08:37 AM)skyking Wrote:  I've seen the pain she was going through, so it is not a stretch for that stress to be too great for her to bear. Older people die from these life altering events;
my friend's dad had a bad heart and one night, the police chased a armed robber who crashed in his yard. He came out just as the police shot the man in a gun battle, and he died right there on his front porch from a heart attack.

Its really common for a spouse or other elderly relative to die shortly after the other, I've seen it many times.
29-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Debbie received the Screen Actors Award in 2015 for a life time on the screen and she made a fun little speech about hair buns at the end with Carrie next to her. It starts at around the 9:30 mark. They became almost like a mother, daughter comedy team.

It's probably a good thing that she died the day after her daughter. Her pain would have been too great to live with.

Oh, almost forgot to mention, there's a documentary out about them and their relationship called Bright Lights: Starring Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher. I haven't seen it yet but plan to.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post