Debunking Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel prophecies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Debunking Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel prophecies
I don't know anything about this guy. He lived around the 12th century and his prophecies being hailed on the internet as accurate. Obviously prophecies are ridiculous. I can't find much about him except all the hysteria over his prophecies. Does anyone have any information on this guy?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Debunking Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel prophecies
(11-10-2015 04:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't know anything about this guy. He lived around the 12th century and his prophecies being hailed on the internet as accurate. Obviously prophecies are ridiculous. I can't find much about him except all the hysteria over his prophecies. Does anyone have any information on this guy?

I've never heard of him.

I just Googled the name, and the first six pages were Christian sites.
11-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Here is a link to some information about him:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/12th-century-...ls-future/

If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down.
Charles Darwin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2015, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 05:18 PM by TheInquisition.)
We don't have to look any further than debunking from other Christians about this so-called prophet:

Prophetic Craziness: Prophecy of the Ten Jubilees

I'll quote point 7 that Dr. David Reagan makes:

Quote:The Ottoman Empire did not come into existence until 1299, 82 years after the death of Rabbi Samuel. How could he know about an empire that did not exist at the time he supposedly wrote the prophecy?

I think it is obvious that this is a bogus prophecy that someone made up recently and attributed to Rabbi Samuel.

So there you go, you do a little digging and it all falls apart -it always does.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
11-10-2015, 05:19 PM
I also did some looking around and found that this was translated from 800 year old ancient Germain by some guy named Ludwig Schneider. I don't know anything about him but apparently translating 800 year old Germain extremely difficult to do. There are only a few people who can do this. No one has questioned his translation especially Christians who are determined to put an end to this world.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-10-2015, 05:26 PM
(11-10-2015 05:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I also did some looking around and found that this was translated from 800 year old ancient Germain by some guy named Ludwig Schneider. I don't know anything about him but apparently translating 800 year old Germain extremely difficult to do. There are only a few people who can do this. No one has questioned his translation especially Christians who are determined to put an end to this world.

If there is one thing that I have learned to count on, it's that Fundamentalist Christians will find the most obscure, far-out-there Jews who say the most outlandish things. They don't dig into it. They don't question it... If it sounds halfway good and has a few sentences that support their agenda, they just grab it and run with it.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
11-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Whoever he was, he didn't take the commands of his deity very seriously :
Deuteronomy 18:10 "Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft."

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-10-2015, 05:55 PM
(11-10-2015 05:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I also did some looking around and found that this was translated from 800 year old ancient Germain by some guy named Ludwig Schneider. I don't know anything about him but apparently translating 800 year old Germain extremely difficult to do. There are only a few people who can do this. No one has questioned his translation especially Christians who are determined to put an end to this world.
It's also very fishy how no one seemed aware of this Ottoman prophecy until a 2008 World Net Daily article, it sounds like WND was scammed by someone.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
12-10-2015, 04:14 PM
(11-10-2015 05:26 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

If there is one thing that I have learned to count on, it's that Fundamentalist Christians will find the most obscure, far-out-there Jews who say the most outlandish things. They don't dig into it. They don't question it... If it sounds halfway good and has a few sentences that support their agenda, they just grab it and run with it.

Very true, in fact the foundation of their religion is built on it. Jesus is the OG crazy, far-fetched Jew that didn't know how to Jew properly.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
15-02-2017, 08:06 AM
(11-10-2015 04:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't know anything about this guy. He lived around the 12th century and his prophecies being hailed on the internet as accurate. Obviously prophecies are ridiculous. I can't find much about him except all the hysteria over his prophecies. Does anyone have any information on this guy?

Judah Ben Simon
A 12th century, German Rabbi (Jewish)
He made correct assessments concerning the land of Israel using Jubilee years (see the book of Leviticus ch 25), and prophecies. The tribes of Israel would celebrate Jubilee ever 50 years. There is quite a bit more detail to the Jubilee that that short sentence. However suffice it to know that a Rabbi would have been very familiar with the text of the law (Leviticus) and the dating’s of the jubilee years.

Rabbi Judah ben Simon accurately predicted events related to Jerusalem which later factually unfolded, using jubilee timing. He stated 10 jubilee events.
8 - Between the Ottoman Empire and its demise (8 X 50 = 400years)
9th- from the demise of the Ottoman Empire where Jerusalem would be no-man’s land
10th- where Israel would actually hold on to control of Jerusalem for 50 years (one Jubilee)

The reason this is surfacing now is related to the following dates and how accurate his predictions were concerning those dates
Ottoman Empire to 1917 was 400 years ( 8 Jubilees)
1917 – British take control of Jerusalem (Israel- represented, 9th Jubilee)
1967 – Six days war where Israel gained control over Jerusalem (10th Jubilee)
2017 – Which represents the end of the 10th Jubilee.
The other interesting part is that prophecy (Jeremiah 24) aligns with Judah ben Simons predictions of the 9th jubilee and the date of 2017 aligns with the dating’s of generations as defined by Christ in Matthew 24, Mark 13. Biblical generations are 70 & 80 ( Psalms 90) and 120 (Genesis 6)

Therefore the first generational mile marker related to the prophecy of Jeremiah 24 (which occurred 14 May 1948) ends in early 2018. The mandate for the two state solution actually occurred in Nov of 1947 which makes 2017 a very interesting related to a 70 year generation.

Its very difficult to understand these things if one has not studied the texts, and how events match with prophecies presented in those texts.