Dec 21, 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
08-04-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: Dec 21, 2012
If only something would happen, atm 2012 is a pretty dull year, 2011 was way more interesting, earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear disaster, revolutions, weather going crazy, etc. All that's happening now is a revolution gone wrong and the world just watching it, the usual of politicians being assholes and a buscrash killing 22 children. It's quite dramatic but not "woah wtf is going on!" dramatic, more like "dead puppy" dramatic. Not that I enjoy seeing people suffer, I just quite enjoy watching disasters from my comfy chair and I bet most people do!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 07:51 PM
I still believe that on this fateful day the Cthulhu shall awaken.

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fthagn!

[Image: s1hlsk.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2012, 11:30 AM
On that day, a coup d'etat in the USA will happen and the new president / dictator, perhaps with ancient jewelry and a calendar replica on their desk, launches the entire nuclear arsenal, conjuring a nuclear war seeing as Russia presumably replies with their arsenal being shit-rained down on Earth. A misguided intercontinental missile hits an insufficiently guarded nuclear bunker in France making it explode and the Prime Minister then commands the third wave of world-embracing destruction. China does the same, because butter.

That is what the prophecy predicts. In fact, if the calendar hadn't been there, nothing would have happened, but since radical believers yet again put their heads into the feces too deep, a planet died.

Yeah.

"The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it."
~ Lawrence M. Krauss
Quidquid agis prudenter agas et respice finem.
09-04-2012, 05:37 PM
[Image: MayanCalendarCartoon.jpg]

Already had to talk my kids out of this tripe Blush
10-04-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm sure that all nuts who believe in that nonsense prophecy will be very very disappointed on Dec 22, 2012 Big Grin

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
10-04-2012, 09:11 AM
I do not believe in the whole Mayas shit, but I do believe that the world will end in February of 2013.
This has me just about convinced: http://rt.com/news/paint-asteroid-earth-nasa-767/

You all may think that I'm just some gullible little fuck teenager, but whatever.
I believe what I believe, just as Christians believe in a fucking zombie "god" [no offense to you kingchosen].

Just saying.
Read the article.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

10-04-2012, 09:24 AM
(10-04-2012 09:11 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  I do not believe in the whole Mayas shit, but I do believe that the world will end in February of 2013.
This has me just about convinced: http://rt.com/news/paint-asteroid-earth-nasa-767/

You all may think that I'm just some gullible little fuck teenager, but whatever.
I believe what I believe, just as Christians believe in a fucking zombie "god" [no offense to you kingchosen].

Just saying.
Read the article.
So you've lost your faith in Bruce Willis?
That's not cool No

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
10-04-2012, 09:48 AM
I believe 21 Dec 2012 was the old release date for the film adaptation of World War Z before it was pushed back.

Coincidence? Probably...
10-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Relax ...
(10-04-2012 09:11 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  I do not believe in the whole Mayas shit, but I do believe that the world will end in February of 2013.

Just saying.
Read the article.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46647666/ns/...arth-nasa/

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-04-2012, 05:46 PM
(08-04-2012 07:51 PM)le_procyon Wrote:  I still believe that on this fateful day the Cthulhu shall awaken.

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fthagn!
Yia Nyalathotep nib lod zhin.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.