Decisive War Against Talibaan Announced.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Decisive War Against Talibaan Announced.
http://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/345415--pa...st-taliban

Views anyone?

All great truths begin as blasphemy - George Bernard Shaw
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: Decisive War Against Talibaan Announced.
(16-06-2014 07:33 AM)Anna Wrote:  http://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/345415--pa...st-taliban

Views anyone?

I don't trust Pakistan to be able to provide security around their capital let alone do anything in the tribal areas. This is the most dangerous nation in the world and it has nuclear arms.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-06-2014, 07:51 AM
(16-06-2014 07:42 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 07:33 AM)Anna Wrote:  http://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/345415--pa...st-taliban

Views anyone?

I don't trust Pakistan to be able to provide security around their capital let alone do anything in the tribal areas. This is the most dangerous nation in the world and it has nuclear arms.

Islamabad is a generally a safe place, its Karachi that we have to watch out for. Its even more unstable now than before because surely the taliban will start bombings here. They are suicidal and they have bombs, go figure.

16-06-2014, 07:57 AM
Similar story here
Quote:At least 105 militants, mostly Uzbeks, have been killed after Pakistan army jets pounded suspected hideouts in different parts of troubled North Waziristan, according to army officials.

I think it's going to be difficult to distinguish between PR (public relations) and real facts.

Anna,
I think we will have to rely on you for good information.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-06-2014, 08:01 AM
(16-06-2014 07:51 AM)Anna Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 07:42 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I don't trust Pakistan to be able to provide security around their capital let alone do anything in the tribal areas. This is the most dangerous nation in the world and it has nuclear arms.

Islamabad is a generally a safe place, its Karachi that we have to watch out for. Its even more unstable now than before because surely the taliban will start bombings here. They are suicidal and they have bombs, go figure.

The city itself is but the outlying areas not so much. This horrible ineffectual government that is being supported by the international community only because there is no other option. If it was not for their nuclear arms Pakistan would have fallen years ago but the world cannot allow that to happen so the incompetent stay in power.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-06-2014, 08:07 AM
(16-06-2014 07:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Similar story here
Quote:At least 105 militants, mostly Uzbeks, have been killed after Pakistan army jets pounded suspected hideouts in different parts of troubled North Waziristan, according to army officials.

I think it's going to be difficult to distinguish between PR (public relations) and real facts.

Anna,
I think we will have to rely on you for good information.

You can count on that. these militants took over our airport in Karachi some weeks ago. More than 36 people were killed including the terrorist, while 7 innocent people died while hiding in the cold storage chamber and were suffocated to death due to the fire. After this incident the Prime Minister gave up his attempts for 'peace-talk' with the militants and passed orders for war against them and thats all I know so far.

[+] 2 users Like Anna's post
16-06-2014, 08:11 AM
(16-06-2014 08:01 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 07:51 AM)Anna Wrote:  Islamabad is a generally a safe place, its Karachi that we have to watch out for. Its even more unstable now than before because surely the taliban will start bombings here. They are suicidal and they have bombs, go figure.

The city itself is but the outlying areas not so much. This horrible ineffectual government that is being supported by the international community only because there is no other option. If it was not for their nuclear arms Pakistan would have fallen years ago but the world cannot allow that to happen so the incompetent stay in power.

I agree.

17-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Anna, You keep your head down, please.
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post