Decoding Washington, DC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Decoding Washington, DC
This ...

And you guys thought that I was nuts?

Okay, so I'm crazy, but I am not that fucking bad!

Gasp

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Re: Decoding Washington, DC
Why do I think this is totes cray? Because of my family tree, supposedly I'm part of that Jesus & Mary Mags bloodline. One of my ancestors helped start the first Crusade.

Totes cray.
22-12-2014, 08:04 PM
(22-12-2014 05:48 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Why do I think this is totes cray? Because of my family tree, supposedly I'm part of that Jesus & Mary Mags bloodline. One of my ancestors helped start the first Crusade.

Totes cray.

Totes cray cray cray fucking cray.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
22-12-2014, 10:02 PM
(22-12-2014 05:37 PM)Free Wrote:  This ...

Gasp

Free, I like to think of you as...pseudoscientifically enthusiastic Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
26-12-2014, 11:53 AM
(22-12-2014 05:37 PM)Free Wrote:  This ...

Gasp

That's why we argued with you and just ignored this wack job. With you we felt we had a reasonable chance of having a conversation and possibly shifting your opinion. This guy is 3 sheets to the wind crazy.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-12-2014, 06:09 PM
It is astounding that an analysis this detailed of a city at the center of world affairs would omit to mention that Kansas Ave rotated clockwise 37 degrees points as a great circle arc directly at the location of Amelia Earhart's lost Lockheed (Earhart was born in Kansas and disappeared in 1937). Furthermore, the Lockheed's fuselage at rest at the sea bottom is precisely parallel Kansas Ave relative to true North, and a great circle arc extended from its nose has the wreckage pointing directly at MH370's present location. I find the failure to disclose this important information, in view of continuing efforts to find MH370, rather irresponsible.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
26-12-2014, 06:40 PM
(26-12-2014 06:09 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  It is astounding that an analysis this detailed of a city at the center of world affairs would omit to mention that Kansas Ave rotated clockwise 37 degrees points as a great circle arc directly at the location of Amelia Earhart's lost Lockheed (Earhart was born in Kansas and disappeared in 1937). Furthermore, the Lockheed's fuselage at rest at the sea bottom is precisely parallel Kansas Ave relative to true North, and a great circle arc extended from its nose has the wreckage pointing directly at MH370's present location. I find the failure to disclose this important information, in view of continuing efforts to find MH370, rather irresponsible.

Add to this astonishment.....Shakespeare wrote some of the Bible that the OP speakes about. You want proof?

If you count down 46 lines in the 46th Psalm you'll come across the word "shake" and if you count up 46 lines from the bottom you'll come across the word "speare"

Gasp!

Not only that, but the last year that the bible was being worked on Shakespeare would have been..............46 years old!

Proof positive!

Facepalm

OP=Hobo

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-12-2014, 07:02 PM
(26-12-2014 06:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 06:09 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  It is astounding that an analysis this detailed of a city at the center of world affairs would omit to mention that Kansas Ave rotated clockwise 37 degrees points as a great circle arc directly at the location of Amelia Earhart's lost Lockheed (Earhart was born in Kansas and disappeared in 1937). Furthermore, the Lockheed's fuselage at rest at the sea bottom is precisely parallel Kansas Ave relative to true North, and a great circle arc extended from its nose has the wreckage pointing directly at MH370's present location. I find the failure to disclose this important information, in view of continuing efforts to find MH370, rather irresponsible.

Add to this astonishment.....Shakespeare wrote some of the Bible that the OP speakes about. You want proof?

If you count down 46 lines in the 46th Psalm you'll come across the word "shake" and if you count up 46 lines from the bottom you'll come across the word "speare"

Gasp!

Not only that, but the last year that the bible was being worked on Shakespeare would have been..............46 years old!

Proof positive!

Facepalm

OP=Hobo

Originally referenced in "The Incredible Dr. Matrix" by Martin Gardiner.

Excellent book.