Decorating the tree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Decorating the tree
(03-12-2016 08:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 08:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I almost forgot, I also have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree that I put out on one of my accent tables.

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

It's a fake tree, you can buy them pretty much anywhere. I didn't go out and forage for it Laugh out load

[Image: Charlie-Brown-Christmas-Tree.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
03-12-2016, 10:44 PM
(03-12-2016 10:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 08:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Pictures, or it didn't happen.

It's a fake tree, you can buy them pretty much anywhere. I didn't go out and forage for it Laugh out load

Laugh out load Now, you're you just making fun of Yak for foraging, yes? Tongue

We have a "Fuller Brush" artificial tree that we have used for many years. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
03-12-2016, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 01:13 AM by Bucky Ball.)
We have a tradition.
We decorated the tree in about 1999. Ever since it goes in a closet with a sheet over it, gets taken out at Thanksgiving. No muss. No fuss.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-12-2016, 10:52 PM
(03-12-2016 10:44 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 10:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's a fake tree, you can buy them pretty much anywhere. I didn't go out and forage for it Laugh out load

Laugh out load Now, you're you just making fun of Yak for foraging, yes? Tongue

We have a "Fuller Brush" artificial tree that we have used for many years. Big Grin

Laugh out load I just meant it's a commercialized tree available anywhere. I just thought it was cute and so I bought it one year Tongue

I wish I could be on Yak level of foraging. I would love to learn how to better do that with the hiking I like to do. Right now I just have books on the subject. I would love to hire a guide to teach me the basics though. Although, I'm sure the guide I get would be like Bear Grylls and he'd have me eating bugs on a tree bark "cracker " Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-12-2016, 09:51 AM
(03-12-2016 10:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We have a tradition.
We decorated the tree in about 1999. Ever since it goes in a closet with a sheet over it, gets taken out at Thanksgiving. No muss. No fuss.

Can I come live with you?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
04-12-2016, 10:37 AM
My tree.....and it is MY TREE because no one else helps me anymore, is decorated with fake diamonds and jewels and draped with sparkly snowflakes. Bob Mackie, the guy who dressed Cher, and I have something in common, at least when it comes to Christmas trees, there's not a rhinestone or fake jewel I don't like on the tree. Yeah, I have my kids stuff on there that they made in the second grade but mostly it's a shining, bejeweled, sparkling wonder.

It's soooooo purdy. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-12-2016, 10:49 AM
(04-12-2016 10:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My tree.....and it is MY TREE because no one else helps me anymore, is decorated with fake diamonds and jewels and draped with sparkly snowflakes. Bob Mackie, the guy who dressed Cher, and I have something in common, at least when it comes to Christmas trees, there's not a rhinestone or fake jewel I don't like on the tree. Yeah, I have my kids stuff on there that they made in the second grade but mostly it's a shining, bejeweled, sparkling wonder.

It's soooooo purdy. Big Grin

Oooh I like that idea Thumbsup Although I'm not sure how that would look with my FSM and Walking Dead ornaments Wink