Decriminalize meth?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Decriminalize meth?
(21-12-2013 12:12 AM)natachan Wrote:  I want to know other people's thoughts.

Shit's like MOPP-4 Hazmat. You wanna legalize your weed and opiates and psychedelics and what not, that's one thing. But that shit's a fucking chemical weapon.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 12:10 AM
I think if they legalize it there should be some sort of waiver that says you understand that this is poison and that you're killing yourself
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2013, 12:28 AM
(24-12-2013 12:10 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I think if they legalize it there should be some sort of waiver that says you understand that this is poison and that you're killing yourself

Agree. The packaging should be covered with warnings like cigarette packaging (in Australia) and the manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer should be indemnified against civil action (if the product is as it is described, i.e. without impurities and at the specified concentration).

No level of tobacco smoking is safe and it is well-established that smoking plays a causal role in a multitude of chronic, debilitating and sometimes fatal illnesses. Smokers use tobacco at their own risk and they help to pay for their medical costs through the taxes imposed on tobacco. Methemphetamine should be treated no differently.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2013, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 12:58 AM by GirlyMan.)
(24-12-2013 12:10 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I think if they legalize it there should be some sort of waiver that says you understand that this is poison and that you're killing yourself

Some shit's just too dangerous to be legalized, BrokenArrow. Meth is one.

Who else is gonna bring you a broken arrow?
Who else is gonna bring you a bottle of rain?

There he goes, moving across the water
There he goes turning my whole
world around.

Do you feel what I feel
Can we make that so it's part of the deal
I gotta hold you in these arms of steel
Lay your heart on the line ... this time

Can you see what I see
Can you cut behind the mystery
I will meet you by the witness tree
Leave the whole world behind

Who else is gonna bring you a broken arrow?
Who else is gonna bring you a bottle of rain?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-12-2013, 01:50 AM
If ever, then only under strickt regulation.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
14-07-2017, 08:11 AM
(23-12-2013 08:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Look dude,my opinion doesnt matter much,but i think you should try to be less of an asshole. You're smart,but your attitude really annoying . Oh,and i think meth should be decriminalized

im trying this out

[u
the drummer
who marches out of step
not following the same beat
is blamed
no one ever thinks
to find fault with the beat itself [/u]
14-07-2017, 08:14 AM
(14-07-2017 08:11 AM)newgirl676 Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 08:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Look dude,my opinion doesnt matter much,but i think you should try to be less of an asshole. You're smart,but your attitude really annoying . Oh,and i think meth should be decriminalized

im trying this out

[Image: thisIsJustHereToAnnoyYouByHavingYouWaste...eadingThis]

Necromancy isn't best way to start forum journey.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Wanna know how someone abuses meth? Tell a joke. Wink

I mean there's loads of other signs, round here half of everyone you meet if a fucking tweaker, so make sure you keep a close eye on your shit and lock your doors. They may be nice people but they are gonna take anything not nailed down to get the stuff they think they need.

But really? Outlaw meth? Fucking A.... Meth is one of the most devastating things that can happen in a persons life, it fucks you up on so many levels and you don't ever recover from that, but do you think tweakers have a better fucking alternative? Look at where meth is an issue. Our lives are as barren and dead as the California high desert, I can't fucking blame anyone for getting snared by meth. What they need is help, oh sure maybe some counseling and dr's and rehab... but they'll be right back fucking on it. Why? Cause fucking rich bitch Mr Bil'Gates wants to fuck us all over for to put cash in his pocket. Fix our lives, fix our jobs, fix our environment and guess what. The problem with drugs will mostly be gone by default. Fucking ignorant shits up in gov would never dare to do that as they are all fucking bribed. They couldn't care less about anyone or anything that isn't carrying a wad of billions in a pocket. So whatever opinions you think you have it ain't worth the shit you left in the toilet this morning. In fact it might be worth less.

But hey that's just what the world looks like when you bother to look at whats going on and not lie to yourself.

>.> I realize this is a necro'd post now... I just saw meth and raged.... cough

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin