Deez Nuts for 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 03:07 AM
Deez Nuts for 2016
Deez Nuts for 2016
I'm surprised you guys didn't make a thread on this already... kid has my vote.

Quote:While Olson's campaign name might seem like a joke, he has laid out more concrete policy positions than some of the other declared presidential candidates who get a podium at the debates or appear on television.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
21-08-2015, 03:17 AM
RE: Deez Nuts for 2016
Honestly, he very likely would be better than pretty much all the other candidates.
America needs a 15 year old President.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
21-08-2015, 04:23 AM
(21-08-2015 03:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Honestly, he very likely would be better than pretty much all the other candidates.
America needs a 15 year old President.

I'm not joking with I said I'd vote for him...
[Image: tumblr_nmr13tqIY11rjrul4o1_500.jpg]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
24-08-2015, 09:32 AM
I know that the statistics involving there being 18 candidates come into play here, but the Republicans have to be upset that the two leading candidates are the joke candidates.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
24-08-2015, 09:35 AM
(24-08-2015 09:32 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I know that the statistics involving there being 18 candidates come into play here, but the Republicans have to be upset that the two leading candidates are the joke candidates.

Some number of the other 16 aren't jokes? It isn't funny but they all look like jokes to me.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-08-2015, 10:22 AM
(21-08-2015 03:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Deez Nuts for 2016
I'm surprised you guys didn't make a thread on this already... kid has my vote.

Quote:While Olson's campaign name might seem like a joke, he has laid out more concrete policy positions than some of the other declared presidential candidates who get a podium at the debates or appear on television.

I have your vote? Gee, thanks. Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
24-08-2015, 11:15 AM
(24-08-2015 09:35 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 09:32 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I know that the statistics involving there being 18 candidates come into play here, but the Republicans have to be upset that the two leading candidates are the joke candidates.

Some number of the other 16 aren't jokes? It isn't funny but they all look like jokes to me.

Zero is a number.

The mere fact that this joke candidate is polling this high really speaks volumes for the quality of the candidates on both sides. So many people look at the options we have and thought "If the politicians are gonna be jokes, might as well vote for one"

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-08-2015, 12:28 PM
(24-08-2015 09:35 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

Well, in practical terms, they are. I just ruled them out in that they don't consider themselves to be jokes.

Granted, I think Trump might be taking himself seriously, too. Two months ago, I'd just assumed he was running to get his name in the media to help him with business related stuff. Once he managed to garner the support of the most racist 30% of the GOP, I started rethinking that.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
26-08-2015, 02:08 AM
(24-08-2015 11:15 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  So many people look at the options we have and thought "If the politicians are gonna be jokes, might as well vote for one"

Nailed it

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
26-08-2015, 11:08 AM
The kid in that article is smarter than everyone in the GOP field, from what I've heard.

And most of the Democrats.

I thought the "Deez Nuts" article would be a joke. But now it just depresses me. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post