Definately isn't related to the trend of threads commenting on other threads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2015, 02:27 AM
Definately isn't related to the trend of threads commenting on other threads
Because that wouldn't be funny. Instead I want to make a thread where you get to share trailers.

Barfi- Bollywood movie about a deaf mute. It went around the awards shows a couple of years back and I missed it until a couple of months ago. It's good.

Big Game- I like kids. I like action movies. I like kids that kick arse. I like the Finnish film scene. I like the Rare Exports team. I like Samuel L. Jackson.

Can I get an amen?

Peanuts- Who would have thought that you could do faithfully reproduce that character design in 3D?

Ant Man- Three cheers for what I'm predicting to be the shittiest Marvel movie.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
09-01-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Definately isn't related to the trend of threads commenting on other threads
Your title is bugging me.

Not a movie, but actually a pretty good tv show I found on Netflix:

...the trailer makes it look terrible, but it's actually pretty good. Lots of killing, plot twists, love triangles, and there's that one hot chick. SO at least there's that, right?

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply