Delete My Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 01:34 AM

Delete My Account
I hereby renounce my membership in this forum.

With members like DarkLight and those who support his hatred of the U.S., with post being made to deliberately disrespect the United States, this forum, in my opinion has taken an intolerable shift toward anti-Americanism.

Any admin or mod with the ability to delete my account, I am requesting you do that immediately and erase any posts I have posted. This forum used to be merely atheist, but now I believe it is becoming a support group for possible terrorists and other enemies of the United States.

I want no association with this group.
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: Delete My Account
Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 01:39 AM

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
07-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Wow, the admins here are quicker than I thought. I barely finished reporting that "treason" post of yours.
And, really? Anti-americanism?
THAT'S the reason you're leaving this forum?
You do know there's a LOT of foreigners on this site? And sometimes people of other countries have differing opinions on every subject.

America is not god's gift to the world.
And that's not just because god doesn't exist.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not calling it hell on earth, but the place could be so much more beautiful if instead of a position of superiority; it would consider a little humility.
(If federal authorities are reading along, please don't deny my visa, still want to come over for my holiday).

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 2 users Like Caveman's post
07-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Bwahahahaha.

I give you a week before you're back with another user account.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
07-06-2013, 01:47 AM
(07-06-2013 01:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  I believe it is becoming a support group for possible terrorists and other enemies of the United States.

Dude! Really?!

Oh well

[Image: 9f6.gif]
07-06-2013, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 03:02 AM by Free Thought.)
(07-06-2013 01:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  I hereby renounce my membership in this forum.

With members like DarkLight and those who support his hatred of the U.S., with post being made to deliberately disrespect the United States, this forum, in my opinion has taken an intolerable shift toward anti-Americanism.

Any admin or mod with the ability to delete my account, I am requesting you do that immediately and erase any posts I have posted. This forum used to be merely atheist, but now I believe it is becoming a support group for possible terrorists and other enemies of the United States.

Not buying this one bit. Just like all the other times I didn't buy your promising to leave.

So because somebody doesn't like America, it means the forum will become a haven for terrorists and ne'er-do-wells...?

Does that mean that because we have a seemingly pro-communist anti-capitalist conspiracy theorist here, it will become a haven for them as well?

Besides, what is so great about America these days anyway? Aside from it's stunning ability to ride on its own coat-tails of decades past....
Besides the beside, is the United States not founded on the ideas of free expression? Where a man, any man can announce his dissonance regarding the United States itself, without fear of prosecution!?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
07-06-2013, 03:56 AM
But me, I expected it to happen
I knew he'd lost control
When he built a fire on Main Street
And shot it full of holes.
Oooh, mama, can this really be the end?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
07-06-2013, 04:31 AM
(07-06-2013 02:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 01:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  I hereby renounce my membership in this forum.

Not buying this one bit. Just like all the other times I didn't buy your promising to leave.

So because somebody doesn't like America, it means the forum will become a haven for terrorists and ne'er-do-wells...?

Does that mean that because we have a seemingly pro-communist anti-capitalist conspiracy theorist here, it will become a haven for them as well?

Besides, what is so great about America these days anyway? Aside from it's stunning ability to ride on its own coat-tails of decades past....
Besides the beside, is the United States not founded on the ideas of free expression? Where a man, any man can announce his dissonance regarding the United States itself, without fear of prosecution!?

This.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-06-2013, 07:00 AM
I WANT MY ACCOUNT DELETED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!lolz.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post