Delete My Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Delete My Account
(07-06-2013 04:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 10:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  Wow! That's all I can say. I expected a melt down, but not on that topic.

Now that's what they call in Ego®'s line of work a proper psychotic break, like a David Mabus proper psychotic break. Shocking

It's such a non-sequitur. His reaction could not have been related to the conversation that was actually happening.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 04:17 PM
(07-06-2013 11:40 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 11:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I believe it's this, believe it or not

Lol what the fuck was that.

The funny thing is most of the names listed arent even from the states. He really lost it.

I just wanna come in on this point and say one blatantly obvious thing:

Egor did not lose it.

You cannot lose what you never had and it seems that Egor not one had a hint sanity. It seems to me that he is the epitome of "All down hill from here".

This little episode schizophrenic episode was just him hitting yet another bump with his face on his journey down the hill.

Also, nobody should be changing their names to Egor. Nobody here can match his crazy. It just wouldn't be the same.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Little note: if you all are so unhappy with Egor, stop responding to these dramatic threads. You're doing exactly what he wants you to do.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 4 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
07-06-2013, 04:41 PM
(07-06-2013 04:33 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Little note: if you all are so unhappy with Egor, stop responding to these dramatic threads. You're doing exactly what he wants you to do.

Don't matter no more. Dude, at his own request, is reduced to voyeurism at this point. I actually kinda liked the dude when he was trying not to be a prick. Prick didn't try hard enough.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-06-2013, 04:45 PM
(07-06-2013 04:33 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Little note: if you all are so unhappy with Egor, stop responding to these dramatic threads. You're doing exactly what he wants you to do.

Not much else going on at the moment, man.

Gotta make due with what we have running at the moment.

Besides, I'm not unhappy with Egor; hell his traitors post made me smile. Well not so much a smile and a joyful snarl or wolfish grin.

Just pointing out; Dude was batshit since he started out is my bet, this was just him hitting another bump with his face on the way further down.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Holy fucking lol his breakdown was hilarious.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
07-06-2013, 04:47 PM
He was nuts N-V-T-S Nuts

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-06-2013, 04:52 PM
(07-06-2013 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Don't matter no more. Dude, at his own request, is reduced to voyeurism at this point. I actually kinda liked the dude when he was trying not to be a prick. Prick didn't try hard enough.

I just don't get that. His insincerity was obvious; his anger never far from the surface, his insanity always apparent.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2013, 04:52 PM
(07-06-2013 04:46 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Holy fucking lol his breakdown was hilarious.

And sad at the same time. A tragicomedy. Mabus I didn't have any prior experience with so he was just fucking hilarious. Ego®'s breakdown actually made me feel a little sad. ... I mean after I stopped laughing.

07-06-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 05:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-06-2013 04:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't matter no more. Dude, at his own request, is reduced to voyeurism at this point. I actually kinda liked the dude when he was trying not to be a prick. Prick didn't try hard enough.

I just don't get that. His insincerity was obvious; his anger never far from the surface, his insanity always apparent.

Benefit of the doubt. One of his personas came close to sharing a common metaphysics with Girly. That I am my own personal Jesus, my own personal Lord and Savior. Difference was he felt that meant he had to spread the word instead of letting everyone come to realize their own personal metaphysics. But that persona didn't last all that long and was just one of many - all Sybil-like and shit.