Delete My Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: Delete My Account
(07-06-2013 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 04:46 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Holy fucking lol his breakdown was hilarious.

And sad at the same time. A tragicomedy. Mabus I didn't have any prior experience with so he was just fucking hilarious. Ego®'s breakdown actually made me feel a little sad. ... I mean after I stopped laughing.

I don't feel sad for him.

He seems content in his delusions. Angry and content. Angrily content in his angry contentness. The only part that saddens me is what he might be capable of inflicting on others if he snaps.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 04:58 PM
(07-06-2013 04:33 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Little note: if you all are so unhappy with Egor, stop responding to these dramatic threads. You're doing exactly what he wants you to do.

I had him on ignore for a while. I stopped commenting when he said that I made him sick. Now, he's gone, his thread showed up, because I guess I can't ignore someone who no longer exists -- as opposed to someone who never existed.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

07-06-2013, 05:00 PM
(07-06-2013 04:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now that's what they call in Ego®'s line of work a proper psychotic break, like a David Mabus proper psychotic break. Shocking

Egor had become quite the drama queen so, though I thought it was just his goofiness, I still got an odd feeling about that Treason post.

You're right Girly - that is very much like Mabus! I hadn't noticed the similarity before but, I try not to think about Mabus, I'm just glad he went to jail. Creepy fuck actually threatened me personally.

However, I think Egor is pretty harmless... except maybe to himself. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-06-2013, 05:01 PM
(07-06-2013 04:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And sad at the same time. A tragicomedy. Mabus I didn't have any prior experience with so he was just fucking hilarious. Ego®'s breakdown actually made me feel a little sad. ... I mean after I stopped laughing.

I don't feel sad for him.

He seems content in his delusions. Angry and content. Angrily content in his angry contentness. The only part that saddens me is what he might be capable of inflicting on others if he snaps.

If any part of his delusion is true (ie working in a psychiatric hospital, the military service ect) the job is the scary one with his mood swings. However I doubt he would be able to keep such a position without abusing it, again if the persona he choose to share here was in any way true.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-06-2013, 05:18 PM
(07-06-2013 05:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 04:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I don't feel sad for him.

If any part of his delusion is true (ie working in a psychiatric hospital, the military service ect) the job is the scary one with his mood swings. However I doubt he would be able to keep such a position without abusing it, again if the persona he choose to share here was in any way true.

That's the thing...if his mood swings and depression are true, it's almost difficult to believe he could function. If he was using it for "character development" since he fancied himself a writer of sorts...

Well, then I don't know what to think. The person we knew might have known, could have been far and away different from the real Ed. Maybe he just got tired of being of *that* person and blew him up.

Or maybe he's huttled in a corner, right now, jerking off to a Dawkins book and muttering to himself.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-06-2013, 05:41 PM
(07-06-2013 10:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 10:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  My 'battle scars' are from Egor and FZU...go figure.

Badges of Honor, my dear, Badges of Honor. Yes

My neg from Egor disappeared...spooky.

Is there anyone here that doesn't have one from FZU that was around at that time? We need to grade on a curve to account for his neg reps for us potentially violent people.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-06-2013, 05:47 PM
(07-06-2013 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 10:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  Badges of Honor, my dear, Badges of Honor. Yes

My neg from Egor disappeared...spooky.

Is there anyone here that doesn't have one from FZU that was around at that time? We need to grade on a curve to account for his neg reps for us potentially violent people.

He was around when I first joined but honestly, I just avoided him like a plague. Lmao.

I think he was the first person I actively put on ignore. He's still on ignore even tho he was banned.

07-06-2013, 06:04 PM
(07-06-2013 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Is there anyone here that doesn't have one from FZU that was around at that time? We need to grade on a curve to account for his neg reps for us potentially violent people.

I don't think I got any from Fuzzy. I provided links to evidence that proved he was being intellectually disingenuous but I don't think he could refute it. I think he just wanted the issue to die, which it did. He was very untrusting. I tried to talk with him but it took a lot of patience and I had to make sure I chose my words very carefully or he would try his damnedest to twist them.

I don't like being around people like that; he knew what he was doing and he was quite the manipulator. I have to assume he'd practiced this behavior all his life on his family - I feel sorry for them.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-06-2013, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 07:22 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I still say he'll be back shortly. A new account with no neg reps. He'll need to advertise his bio, or whatever. It's a strategy. Those neg reps really ate at him.

From his blog :

"It got me realizing that atheists, these days, are also becoming quite unpatriotic.
What was most troubling is a member who’s been there a year that’s decided to start wearing an Islamic headdress and spouting anti-American things, and he gets a lot of support and positive reputation points. I just didn’t want to be associated with that group."

It's about the reps. Although he's paranoid. "You do realize that the FBI watches forums like that".

I doubt he even knows one atheist, personally, in real life. Yet he's made another sweeping generalization. He has no respect for anyone who thinks differently than he does.

He'll be back.
I give it a week, max.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
07-06-2013, 06:17 PM
I bet he is back before the weekend is over.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy