08-06-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Delete My Account

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Damnit!!! This couldn't have happened at a worse time!!!! Just as I had this dream about "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and how He-Man was one of Jesus' disciples and. . . Well we won't go into that now. . . But, folks, I think it's a calling! He-man wants our accounts deleted!!! Will you join me!!!??? Egor has shown the way! The rest I got from He, Himself! In a dream!!! A DREAM!!! WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED!!! Houseofcantor saw! Lead us house! Have faith that Egor will lead you! Probably in your dreams! Faith man! Quick! I am running out of exclamation points! SOB! CRY! WAIL! Oh how will we face this loss!!!????
Find all posts by this user
08-06-2013, 05:06 PM
(08-06-2013 03:47 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Damnit!!! This couldn't have happened at a worse time!!!! Just as I had this dream about "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and how He-Man was one of Jesus' disciples and. . . Well we won't go into that now. . . But, folks, I think it's a calling! He-man wants our accounts deleted!!! Will you join me!!!??? Egor has shown the way! The rest I got from He, Himself! In a dream!!! A DREAM!!! WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED!!! Houseofcantor saw! Lead us house! Have faith that Egor will lead you! Probably in your dreams! Faith man! Quick! I am running out of exclamation points! SOB! CRY! WAIL! Oh how will we face this loss!!!????

with a glass of wine and a wild party?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-06-2013, 05:13 PM
(08-06-2013 05:06 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 03:47 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Damnit!!! This couldn't have happened at a worse time!!!! Just as I had this dream about "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and how He-Man was one of Jesus' disciples and. . . Well we won't go into that now. . . But, folks, I think it's a calling! He-man wants our accounts deleted!!! Will you join me!!!??? Egor has shown the way! The rest I got from He, Himself! In a dream!!! A DREAM!!! WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED!!! Houseofcantor saw! Lead us house! Have faith that Egor will lead you! Probably in your dreams! Faith man! Quick! I am running out of exclamation points! SOB! CRY! WAIL! Oh how will we face this loss!!!????

with a glass of wine and a wild party?

I was going to suggest a Quaalude, obviously the dude needs to chill.

It goes nicely with wine (I was told once).

Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

08-06-2013, 05:28 PM
(08-06-2013 05:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 05:06 PM)nach_in Wrote:  with a glass of wine and a wild party?

I was going to suggest a Quaalude, obviously the dude needs to chill.

It goes nicely with wine (I was told once).

Drinking Beverage

we could make a "surprise coctail" and have fun while Ms. Tranquillity signs a calm lullaby Sleepy
08-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Quaaludes....that's a blast from the past. Angel

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-06-2013, 06:43 PM
(08-06-2013 02:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

I remember covering this in 1st year mechanical engineering. Harmonics and stuff. Was interesting.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
08-06-2013, 06:49 PM

[Image: keep-calm-and-carry-on-7680.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Gosh! (Wouldn't dare say: "God!" Cause that's like a swear word or something) You guys are such a bunch of cynics! Let me morn the loss of Egor (Just a minute, I have to swallow my Quaalude, with a sip of wine.) in peace! . . . Buy the way, MY Quaalude was a sacrificial Quaalude wafer!! And MY wine was stolen from a Catholic chalice! So there! God will bless MY holy ass, while you cynics roast in Hell! Or at least simmer in Purgatory! Or something like that. . . Me and Egor got it going boy! We just, um . . . Well I forgot what I was gonna say, but, after Egor and God get me back on the right pass, I'll get back to you!
09-06-2013, 05:15 PM
I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I got a 1! I got a one reputation thing! Made my day! Really!