Delete My Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Delete My Account
(07-06-2013 08:47 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  We do delete accounts if asked. Its only been refused when the person was a dick about getting it done. Only happened once mind you.

Meh. Still reeks of reverse favoritism, but carry on if you must.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
07-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Can't you just stop posting?
Why all the dramatics?

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
[+] 2 users Like Scully's post
07-06-2013, 08:57 AM
(07-06-2013 08:53 AM)Scully Wrote:  Can't you just stop posting?
Why all the dramatics?

Have you met egor?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post
07-06-2013, 08:57 AM
(07-06-2013 08:41 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 08:36 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I will delete it with great fucking pleasure.
Egor you are like a bad case of herpes. Asking for account deletion is the only good thing you have ever done.

Go play in traffic dickhead Thumbsup

Why? You've made it clear in other places we do not delete accounts.

Admins shouldn't change the rules because they dislike someone.

Now, hold on. Know what would be fun? We let him "leave" and leave his profile alive aswell. Then, delete his profile after he comes crawling back like nothing happened. Maybe then he'll be so butthurt he'll never come back. Sorry, but after his gawd and country post that acually came the fuck out of nowhere, he lost any form "entertainment" for me. He claims to be against terrorism, but when you make up a "sucks to be you" hitlist out of the mods, you're not really setting a good example. "Anyone who trusts an atheist is a fool". Huh, anyone who trusts Egor's ego more of a fool.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
07-06-2013, 09:03 AM
LOL!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-06-2013, 09:08 AM
(07-06-2013 08:36 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I will delete it with great fucking pleasure.
Egor you are like a bad case of herpes. Asking for account deletion is the only good thing you have ever done.

Go play in traffic dickhead Thumbsup

He will be back in a week anywayWeeping

I'm going for depression made him overreact, but now he's better/sorry or whatever. Followed up by a detailed insight in his personal life the past week, which ofcourse, we are VERY interested in hearingDrinking Beverage

Will deleting his account delete his posts? Because that would be doing the minister a HUGE favor.
[+] 2 users Like Jakel's post
07-06-2013, 09:16 AM
If you are nasty to or about Egor he either dumps on you or ignores you.

If you try to be decent to him when he shows a glimmer of promise then others are calling for your head and for the most part Egor ignores support...unless the person meets his standards.

He leaves every so often...sometimes just for a few minutes.

No one here (I hope) can keep up with his mood swings and worldview changes.

There is not' winning solution' in this situation for anyone but Egor.

He is desperate for attention...but only certain attention and only certain people count.

If he is deleted, there will be weeks of hell to pay with the fighting on this board. If he isn't deleted, he'll be back and he will this time be some new kind of who knows what and the cycle will continue.

Whatever happens there will be unrest for a time. Only Egor really gains anything from this.

I, too, seem to remember that accounts aren't deleted by admin. I don't recall the exact words at the time.

Either way, it's not good for the forum.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-06-2013, 09:26 AM
What? Where? How? Why?

I missed everything again. Anyone have a link?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-06-2013, 09:27 AM
(07-06-2013 09:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  What? Where? How? Why?

I missed everything again. Anyone have a link?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nce?page=3

This is where the meltdown happened.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-06-2013, 09:27 AM
I don't want his account deleted - it's not a good idea.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post