Deleted for privacy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: Life is nothing but problems
(08-05-2017 06:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  No matter what positive things happen, they are always countered by multiple negative things.

I feel like I'm treading water in the middle of the ocean just struggling to not drown.

I feel like I'm walking on thin ice and it's cracking.

Why does shit keep dumping on me? It never ends.

Kusa, we're all in the same boat, others just hide it better.

This past month alone, I've had anxiety relapses, had to go to court, had my driving test, found out my anxiety issues possibly run the in family, and had my grandmother slip into her own mental health issues...that on top on top of trying to maintain a full time job, wife, child, house...etc...with the mounting debt I'm getting...it's hard.

Sometimes I feel like somebody is watching me from afar and saying: "...ok, give him more issues...NOW" and I'm not supposed to be happy. In saying that, that's why I'm glad I'm an Atheist, because if I was a religious man I'd have lost my mind by now.

As always, if you need to talk, post on here/pm/email. I'm sure everybody else is here to support you as well.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
09-05-2017, 06:32 AM
Sorry 'bout your probs.
This will help you, I just know. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-05-2017, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 08:41 AM by KUSA.)
Life is nothing but problems
Deleted for privacy.
09-05-2017, 04:35 PM
(09-05-2017 04:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 05:32 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ........

I can't believe the nerve you have calling me out on AF.org about this thread in the personal issues and support section. You are a vile person and I despise you now.

Leave me alone you psychotic troll.

Are you saying that your personal stuff was shared elsewhere by another member here? That's screwed up.

I am sorry this happened and I hope that other things get better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-05-2017, 04:40 PM
(09-05-2017 04:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 05:32 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ........

I can't believe the nerve you have calling me out on AF.org about this thread in the personal issues and support section. You are a vile person and I despise you now.

Leave me alone you psychotic troll.

If that is what keeps you alive, then I am doing it right.

Get mad at me as long as you don't hurt yourself or others. If it takes you hating me personally so that you don't harm yourself, fine. Prove me wrong, show me you want to live. Hate me, but there are other people in your life that would suffer so even if you hate me, you should consider them.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2017, 05:00 PM
(09-05-2017 04:51 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you saying that your personal stuff was shared elsewhere by another member here? That's screwed up.

I am sorry this happened and I hope that other things get better.

I did, and I am not sorry. He has access to firearms and he talks like this.

NOW when you talked about your lifetime suffering from your dad's abuse, think about how much worse it would be if he threatened you with a firearm. I don't remember you claiming he did, but if he had, that would not surprise me.

I get to talk about depression and thoughts of quitting because that runs in my family too. If it takes him getting mad at me to survive, I want him mad at me. Just like your anger toward's your dad when you RIGHTFULLY reacted to me, was your way of coping.

I also get to talk about this because my dad put my life at risk because he was drunk and firing in the house with me in the room.

I don't believe in secrets when I see people make these types of threads. It should be more important to you that he does not harm himself, not what he thinks of me.

Now is not the time for this, Brian. He needs support, not antagonism.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
09-05-2017, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 08:40 AM by KUSA.)
Deleted for privacy.
09-05-2017, 05:11 PM
I am so sorry KUSA!

I'm going to split this thread and he's gone for at least two weeks. When he returns he'll be barred from posting here.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-05-2017, 05:12 PM
(09-05-2017 05:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Would a mod please ban the troll?

I can't even post here anymore because of this psycho.

He's on a suspension for now...I will fess up to hitting the report button. Action was then swift in coming.

Again, I am sorry for all the crap - whatever it is- you are going through...you sure didn't need this on top of it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-05-2017, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 08:39 AM by KUSA.)
Deleted for privacy.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post