Deleted for privacy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: Life is nothing but problems
(09-05-2017 05:18 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Thank you two for reporting and removing him.

For the record, I am not, not, not going to hurt myself or anyone else. I just have some of life's crap thrown at me now and it's nice to have some good folks to talk to about it.

He is blaming you for getting him banned (over on AF) so I let him know I am the one that reported him.

He can bust my chops all he wants over there.

Ignore him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
09-05-2017, 05:20 PM
KUSA, no one deserves that level of bullshit. The fact he went onto another forum and posted it, is just inexcusable, demonstrating a blatant lack of compassion.

That is just an incredible level of bullshit you didn't need -- no one deserves that shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Life is nothing but problems
The thing that gets me is I actually sent him a PM a while back and asked for his forgiveness for acting rude to him in the past.

I've tried to become a better person and it took a lot for me to ask that of him but I felt it was the right thing to do.

It seems like he has been stalking me in every thread and forum since I tried to be nice to him. I don't get it.
09-05-2017, 05:34 PM
(09-05-2017 05:30 PM)KUSA Wrote:  The thing that gets me is I actually sent him a PM a while back and asked for his forgiveness for acting rude to him in the past.

I've tried to become a better person and it took a lot for me to ask that of him but I felt it was the right thing to do.

It seems like he has been stalking me in every thread and forum since I tried to be nice to him. I don't get it.

Shake it off. The problem isn't you. If you notice he keeps trying to drag me into conversations I am not a part of...and he seemingly can't stop himself.

Put him on ignore on both forums.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-05-2017, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 08:39 AM by KUSA.)
Deleted for privacy.
09-05-2017, 05:48 PM
*Bro-hug*

[Image: to_hug.gif]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-05-2017, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 09:04 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
So I went and read that thread on AF.org and it was enough to convince me again that a.) I won't ever be signing up for another atheist forum as I like this one way too much and fuck me there were some stupid ass people in that thread and B.) Brian can not be in the same room with a piece of paper with the word gun written on it without becoming a triggered little bitch.

I was especially displeased to see him repeating assertions that I personally debunked on this forum. Displeased but not surprised.

KUSA you're good folk, that shit was fucked up and I would have made the ban permanent for that shit.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-05-2017, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 11:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
It really does suck doesn't it. I treat a lot of problems like I treat toothaches, I don't get too worked up about them and see if they'll go away on their own. This works more often than you might think. When it doesn't I just have the damn thing yanked for $30.

(08-05-2017 06:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I feel like I'm treading water in the middle of the ocean just struggling to not drown.

It's like quicksand, the more you struggle the harder it is to break free. You gotta float your way out. It helps if you're fat. Hold your breath if you have to.

(08-05-2017 06:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I feel like I'm walking on thin ice and it's cracking.

Don't move! Seriously though, I have to watch myself carefully or I risk finding myself in violation the first law of holes if I'm not careful. Sometimes the best thing to do is to just stop trying and see if the problems work themselves out. But don't try this if we're talking about your mortgage payment.

(08-05-2017 07:59 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I am seeing a therapist but there's only so much they can do. There are so many things that are out of my control.

Nothing good can come of trying to control what I know to be outside of my control. I try to change my perspective and become the dispassionate observer as much as I can. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

I personally found psychiatrists and pharmaceuticals more effective than therapists. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Be well. Kookoocachu.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-05-2017, 11:30 PM
(09-05-2017 05:30 PM)KUSA Wrote:  The thing that gets me is I actually sent him a PM a while back and asked for his forgiveness for acting rude to him in the past.

I'm actually a bit concerned for his mental state.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-05-2017, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 08:39 AM by KUSA.)
Deleted for privacy.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post