Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Smile Deleted scene from "the Exorcist"

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
18-07-2011, 12:31 PM
RE: Deleted scene from "the Exorcist"
That's funny right there, is what that is. Good stuff.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
18-07-2011, 12:47 PM
[Image: 123529374.m4J78sNp.laughing.gif]
So much buildup, but what a pay off. Thanks for sharing that with us, it's instantly being sent out to everyone I know.

Anyone ever wonder why in exorcism movies the priest always speaks in latin? like it's some super language that kills bugs dead?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2011, 01:23 PM
(18-07-2011 12:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Anyone ever wonder why in exorcism movies the priest always speaks in latin? like it's some super language that kills bugs dead?
psywar!
It's much creepier when you don't understand it. (the man praying silently in this clip speaks German)

did you know the Vatican still has an exorcism associate to this day. I wonder what his job REALLY is. Oh yes... psywar... that's right

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
18-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Brilliant!
Could've used that in my old apartment, hehehe Tongue

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
18-07-2011, 06:50 PM
(18-07-2011 01:23 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(18-07-2011 12:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Anyone ever wonder why in exorcism movies the priest always speaks in latin? like it's some super language that kills bugs dead?
psywar!
It's much creepier when you don't understand it. (the man praying silently in this clip speaks German)

did you know the Vatican still has an exorcism associate to this day. I wonder what his job REALLY is. Oh yes... psywar... that's right

You'd think I would have noticed the german... I took it for three years in high-school... Oh wait I had a tendency to get thrown out of that class. Plus I blow at learning languages.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user