Delightful.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Delightful.com
This would be actor/comedian Steve Harvey's new dating website. Known for his quotes on relationships and how important a role God plays in them, he still managed to give the options of "man seeking man" and "woman seeking woman".

The commercial for this website, starring Mr. Harvey, convinces the 2 guys to sign up with a picture of a beautiful and Steve advising them, "She's a yoga instructor", having clear sexual undertones.

I wonder if this website was inspired by his God he loves to shove down others throats or the large sum of money he's likely to make?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
05-03-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Delightful.com
Has anyone noticed that Steve Harvey has the mannerisms, voice and look of the late Richard Pryor?????

I like Steve, simply because I think Richard was one of the greatest comedians, ever.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-03-2015, 05:31 PM
(05-03-2015 03:52 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  This would be actor/comedian Steve Harvey's new dating website. Known for his quotes on relationships and how important a role God plays in them, he still managed to give the options of "man seeking man" and "woman seeking woman".

Though Harvey has spoken disparagingly about atheists, he has been supportive of the LGBT community, and even going as far as saying that black churches should do a better job of embracing them:

[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
06-03-2015, 03:58 AM
My biggest problem with Steve Harvey is that he's admitted to willful ignorance. He doesn't know where atheists get their morality and flat out states he doesn't want to know.
06-03-2015, 04:34 AM
(06-03-2015 03:58 AM)OddGamer Wrote:  He doesn't know where atheists get their morality and flat out states he doesn't want to know.

I get mine out my ass personally Angel

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.