Deliverance from TROLLS, praise Jesus!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Deliverance from TROLLS, praise Jesus!
(30-10-2013 01:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:16 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  No, common mistake.

You see, gremlins are responsible for mismatched socks and missing underwear. Sometimes attributed to vanishing remote controls as well.

So when I found my long missing remote control buried in the garden when I was planting something, I was wrong to blame the dog? It was demons?
garden gnomes

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2013, 01:31 PM
(30-10-2013 01:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Can't wait till tomorrow night! Got all sorts of demon-inviting stuff to get set up, lit up, and turned on! Will report back with any future unusual happenings. Evil_monster
Dom, you know your dog is an agent of the Dark One. Tongue

Hmm, it was a small black dog - but this was in the 80s and she long passed - am I haunted now? Is she responsible for all the socks I thought my washing machine ate? Is she making my computer unstable? Ohhh am I dooooomed!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-10-2013, 01:38 PM
(30-10-2013 01:01 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  "BOYCE and BOICE are two demons that interfere with any electronic equipment, i.e., phone, computer, printer, automobile, etc.

You know...there might be something to this.

I can't count the number of times people have asked me for help with their computers and then couldn't reproduce the problem while I watched. If the issues were caused by demons who get scared straight once I showed up that would explain why. Dodgy

Another possibility is they were just more careful about what they were doing while I was looking over their shoulder and didn't make the same mistakes. But no, that's just silly, computer demons are clearly a better explanation.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
30-10-2013, 01:44 PM
The Boyce and Boice stuff reminds me of a prayer they sometimes play during Cognitive Dissonance where the woman goes on and on about how the devil messes with sound systems to keep people from hearing the word of god. She goes on fervently praying that Jesus keep that from happening.

She mentions the microphones and The Power Point, among other things.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
31-10-2013, 09:42 PM
(30-10-2013 01:01 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 12:56 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  I don't get what the big deal is. This happens to me every morning.

From the main page...

"BOYCE and BOICE are two demons that interfere with any electronic equipment, i.e., phone, computer, printer, automobile, etc. If something malfunctions, command these two demons to leave your equipment, in the name of Jesus. We get many emails saying this worked. If it does not work, demons are not causing the problem."

Knowing this, Geek Squad's definitely going out of business.

(30-10-2013 01:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:16 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  No, common mistake.

You see, gremlins are responsible for mismatched socks and missing underwear. Sometimes attributed to vanishing remote controls as well.

So when I found my long missing remote control buried in the garden when I was planting something, I was wrong to blame the dog? It was demons?

You guys, CLEARLY this was gremlins. It matches their MO perfectly. How can you blame the puppy just because he likes to dig right there?

(30-10-2013 01:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The Boyce and Boice stuff reminds me of a prayer they sometimes play during Cognitive Dissonance where the woman goes on and on about how the devil messes with sound systems to keep people from hearing the word of god. She goes on fervently praying that Jesus keep that from happening.

She mentions the microphones and The Power Point, among other things.

Totally. It's not that our AV guys suck, its just the devil.

Honey its not that my food is bad, its the devil tricking you into thinking its bad to split us up! The devil loves breaking up god-fearing families!

It's all just fodder for the voluntarily or involuntarily brain-retarded.

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
31-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Is this page for real, or is it a joke?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
31-10-2013, 11:07 PM
(31-10-2013 10:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Is this page for real, or is it a joke?

Oh, it's no joke - they really believe that shit. You follow a link on that first page and you'll see how far it goes... they get real serious. And then ... they want money. To protect you, of course. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-10-2013, 11:30 PM
(31-10-2013 11:07 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 10:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Is this page for real, or is it a joke?

Oh, it's no joke - they really believe that shit. You follow a link on that first page and you'll see how far it goes... they get real serious. And then ... they want money. To protect you, of course. Wink

Creepers
01-11-2013, 03:55 AM
Deliverance from trolls?

There is No Deliverance...

Followed my love from coast to coast,
Chased by demons, chasing ghosts.
And when I wound up facing the sea,
Heard the waves crashing, laughing at me.
I waded into that icy black.
I saw there was no, no coming back.
NO DELIVERANCE

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]