Democrat convention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2016 11:07 AM by DLJ.)
Democrat convention
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/con...6-forecast

It's off to a rocky start.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Democratic convention
On top of the major networks giving the RNC constant coverage and now little to the DNC, corporate media is selling out to chasing the ratings of Farts News and Rupert Murdoch.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-07-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm looking forward to Michelle Obama's speech.

Hoping she quotes Mrs Trump for the shits and giggles.

Big Grin

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
25-07-2016, 09:36 AM
(25-07-2016 09:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm looking forward to Michelle Obama's speech.

Big Grin

I don't think Mrs O will reduce herself to GOP schoolyard tactics.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-07-2016, 09:46 AM
I live just outside philadelphia. In about 30 minutes I'm heading up to my NYC office and will be there for most of the week. The timing of these meetings could not have worked out better for me. The last place I want to be is near a political convention.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
25-07-2016, 09:56 AM
(25-07-2016 09:36 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 09:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm looking forward to Michelle Obama's speech.

Big Grin

I don't think Mrs O will reduce herself to GOP schoolyard tactics.
Probably. But let's enjoy Dems hidden schoolyard tactics.
Poor, poor Bernie. And he still doesn't want to talk about damn emails. Rolleyes

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
25-07-2016, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2016 10:03 AM by Mr. Boston.)
It's going to be a total shit-show. Finally the Right got what it wanted, an "email scandal" that actually matters, lol. The fact that Hillary had no direct responsibility for it won't make a difference. This whole Wasserman-Schultz problem is the Hail Mary pass Republicans have been praying for all along. It will make any efforts to bring Bernie's more ardent supporters into the fold considerably more difficult. It reaffirms their long-held suspicions that the party establishment was not impartial, that they were behind Hillary from the beginning. Bernie supporters' primary gripe with Clinton, that she was an insider who enjoyed the protection of the elite, will now be essentially impossible to argue against. Liberals now find themselves faced with the prospect of not only having to support a less than likable candidate, but also a party that has engaged in the kind of dirty tricks they've blasted the other side for since Watergate. We've lost any foothold in the "high ground" we might have had. I've been a Liberal all my life, but I've become less and less a Democrat over the years. I barely recognize this party anymore, and I'm ashamed of them. Donald Trump is going to win this election.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
25-07-2016, 10:00 AM
(25-07-2016 09:56 AM)Alla Wrote:  Poor, poor Bernie. And he still doesn't want to talk about damn emails. Rolleyes

Because he has integrity.
25-07-2016, 10:55 AM
(25-07-2016 10:00 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 09:56 AM)Alla Wrote:  Poor, poor Bernie. And he still doesn't want to talk about damn emails. Rolleyes

Because he has integrity.
hmm, he has integrity. He has integrity.
So, we don't care any more about what is in those speeches for which Hillary got big money.

25-07-2016, 10:58 AM
(25-07-2016 10:00 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  It's going to be a total shit-show. Finally the Right got what it wanted, an "email scandal" that actually matters, lol. The fact that Hillary had no direct responsibility for it won't make a difference. This whole Wasserman-Schultz problem is the Hail Mary pass Republicans have been praying for all along. It will make any efforts to bring Bernie's more ardent supporters into the fold considerably more difficult. It reaffirms their long-held suspicions that the party establishment was not impartial, that they were behind Hillary from the beginning. Bernie supporters' primary gripe with Clinton, that she was an insider who enjoyed the protection of the elite, will now be essentially impossible to argue against. Liberals now find themselves faced with the prospect of not only having to support a less than likable candidate, but also a party that has engaged in the kind of dirty tricks they've blasted the other side for since Watergate. We've lost any foothold in the "high ground" we might have had. I've been a Liberal all my life, but I've become less and less a Democrat over the years. I barely recognize this party anymore, and I'm ashamed of them. Donald Trump is going to win this election.

I am conservative. I am ashamed of the Republican(Trump's) Party now.