Poll: After watching this video....
...I realize how accurate and truthful Fox news is. God bless Fox news!
...I can see the clowns come dancing in from Fox news.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Democrats invented the "Republican war on women".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Democrats invented the "Republican war on women".

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like reverendjeremiah's post
11-04-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: Democrats invented the "Republican war on women".
Yeah I saw a good bit about this lastnight on The Daily show and The Colbert Report. Republicans have lost their minds!

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2012, 05:37 PM
....Do not really care who is to blame. This election has really shown its true colors.... it is not so much an election any more but a mud slinging contest. Pathetic.....

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like AnotherSinner's post
13-04-2012, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 06:43 PM by Antirepublican.)
How can these braindead idiots still think the stimulus failed? The economy is doing quite well relatively speaking to where it was at and where it was headed. Obviously the republicans have made an enemy of women all by themselves. They don't even make it a secret that they think women are inferior. They day dream about the good old days in 1950's when the blacks and the women were firmly in their place.

Faux news is an industry joke, and anyone who watches for anything other than laughs is a gullible brain dead idiot. I would gladly give up some of my 1st amendment rights if they would take that pile of shit off the air.
14-04-2012, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 02:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-04-2012 05:37 PM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  ....Do not really care who is to blame. This election has really shown its true colors.... it is not so much an election any more but a mud slinging contest. Pathetic.....

Ummm ... that ain't mud Another. Wink Every time I see politics on the telly I feel like I'm in the Great Ape House at the National Zoo. There's gonna be some feces thrown at me and the only thing between it and me is a glass wall.

Dunno why my voting-life long party thinks women are that stupid. Only reason I can think of why women still tolerate men and let us continue to believe we're running the show is that they feel sorry for us. Kinda like a psychiatric nurse in a mental ward. ... or maybe a neonatal nurse in the maternity ward.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did Democrats/Republicans flip-flop in our history? Charis 4 126 30-06-2014 10:33 PM
Last Post: BryanS
  Women reclaiming the word SLUT Kavos 73 1,973 08-04-2014 10:51 AM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  There is no "war on women" BrokenQuill92 11 311 12-02-2014 08:08 AM
Last Post: War Horse
  Fetishizing women of colour Kavos 23 842 12-12-2013 12:39 PM
Last Post: grizzlysnake
  Apparently men are happier with attractive women Kavos 25 961 11-12-2013 06:14 AM
Last Post: Monster_Riffs
  Comfort women being sent to service so called radical muslims in Syria. I and I 12 444 08-10-2013 03:56 PM
Last Post: Filox
  100 Things You Can Say To Irritate A Republican Quidsane 36 4,232 27-08-2013 02:23 PM
Last Post: BrokenQuill92