Demography of your country in religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 08:55 AM
RE: Demography of your country in religion
(25-10-2011 08:41 AM)cufflink Wrote:  I visited Sweden for the first time last year when I had a speaking engagement in Stockholm. I loved being there. Beautiful place, great people. I really got the sense of a society that worked.

And man, do I miss those incredible platters of smoked salmon for breakfast! Smile

Hmm, I'm not sure I've ever had a platter of salmon for breakfast here... but it does sound nice Smile

Since we were comparing stuff here, I found this link:
http://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/SE

Not sure if it says that much (religion doesn't seem to be included in the comparisons) but I found it interesting.

Take care everyone!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 10:06 AM
RE: Demography of your country in religion
(27-10-2011 08:55 AM)MAD Wrote:  
(25-10-2011 08:41 AM)cufflink Wrote:  And man, do I miss those incredible platters of smoked salmon for breakfast! Smile

Hmm, I'm not sure I've ever had a platter of salmon for breakfast here... but it does sound nice Smile

Sorry--that was poorly worded. I was thinking of the platters of cold smoked salmon (kallrökt lax, I believe) that we encountered at our hotel buffet tables for breakfast.

And now I'm getting hungry. Smile

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply