Demons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Demons
I have demons in my ass.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
24-03-2016, 05:39 AM
Of COURSE they're real....

[Image: 843.jpg]

see??

Pictures and everything....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-03-2016, 07:13 AM
Well, thinking about this I realized that I never believed in demons, the devil or hell. I went to church a lot before I turned 10, I ate it all up, and I was fascinated with Mother Mary. But I guess even at that age I already didn't believe a good part of Catholicism.

I picked and chose what to believe at that early an age. I suppose even when I believed there was an unbeliever inside me waiting to come out....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-03-2016, 07:14 AM
There are daemons living in my computer. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2016, 07:15 AM
(24-03-2016 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  There are daemons living in my computer. Consider

Ah, yes. I forgot about those....Evil_monster

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-03-2016, 07:17 AM
(24-03-2016 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  There are daemons living in my computer. Consider

No, that's just Windows fucking up as usual. Unless, you are running Linux - in which case, yes, there are demons living in your computer.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
24-03-2016, 07:25 AM

Daemons live in printers. That's why they're able to smell fear.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
24-03-2016, 02:44 PM
(23-03-2016 10:52 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 09:46 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Excuse me? Bucky has a demon? How does that work?

I appear to have missed this piece of entertainent on account of the fact that I'd rather have my teeth dragged over concrete than listen to Q's drivel.

He won't type "Jesus" which means he has a demon, apparently.

That's all?!? God damn that boy is feeble-minded. Now I feel the need to go ask him how many demons I have.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
24-03-2016, 02:49 PM
Demons causes mental illness?

*Curses*

Why didn't I get a sex demon instead? Never lucky.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-03-2016, 02:54 PM
(24-03-2016 02:49 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Demons causes mental illness?

*Curses*

Why didn't I get a sex demon instead? Never lucky.

I got two sex demons.

You wanna buy one?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post