Demons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Demons
(24-03-2016 03:59 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 03:54 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Well I only complained about not getting a sex demon in the first place. I didn't say anything about me wanting to get rid of my current one. Besides your offer is still super dodgy.

So, you want two demons?

Is that right?

Are you sure?
I don't want your angels.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-03-2016, 04:07 PM
(24-03-2016 04:04 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 03:59 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  So, you want two demons?

Is that right?

Are you sure?
I don't want your angels.

They aren't angels. They are demons.

Are we not men? We are devo!

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
24-03-2016, 04:10 PM
(24-03-2016 04:07 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:04 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I don't want your angels.

They aren't angels. They are demons.

You have yet to tell me what kind (Yes creaJebus, I said kind) they are.
You have also not given me a price.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-03-2016, 04:15 PM
I prefer lemons.

[Image: juicy-lemons-hd-wallpaper-332077.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-03-2016, 04:17 PM
(24-03-2016 04:10 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:07 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  They aren't angels. They are demons.

You have yet to tell me what kind (Yes creaJebus, I said kind) they are.

They are the 'kind' that you need. You said that you needed sex demons. They are such. The price is commensurate.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
24-03-2016, 04:17 PM
I did as a child. I used to think the devil hid in the shadowy corners of my room just waiting for me to close my eyes to drag me to hell. I would hear the creeks and moans in the walls.

It was my mother that explained to me that the noises was just our new house settling. The wind pushing at the windows, and my brother jumping on the bed in the next room.

As I got older I started watching horror movies and lots of twilight zone. And started to become numb to all the spookness. I learned more about the behind the sceanes tricks, and more about how the brain fools us. And grew out of it.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
24-03-2016, 04:19 PM
(24-03-2016 04:17 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:10 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  You have yet to tell me what kind (Yes creaJebus, I said kind) they are.

They are the 'kind' that you need. You said that you needed sex demons. They are such. The price is commensurate.
You're being much too vague.
24-03-2016, 04:23 PM
(24-03-2016 04:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I did as a child. I used to think the devil hid in the shadowy corners of my room just waiting for me to close my eyes to drag me to hell. I would hear the creeks and moans in the walls.

It was my mother that explained to me that the noises was just our new house settling. The wind pushing at the windows, and my brother jumping on the bed in the next room.

As I got older I started watching horror movies and lots of twilight zone. And started to become numb to all the spookness. I learned more about the behind the sceanes tricks, and more about how the brain fools us. And grew out of it.

You grow out of the nonsense just as xtians grow into it and try to convince the unsuspecting that what you believed as a child was true.

A kind of a Yin and Yang, no?

24-03-2016, 04:25 PM
(24-03-2016 04:19 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:17 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  They are the 'kind' that you need. You said that you needed sex demons. They are such. The price is commensurate.
You're being much too vague.

They will serve your needs. In what way is that vague?

24-03-2016, 04:27 PM
(24-03-2016 04:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I prefer lemons.

[Image: juicy-lemons-hd-wallpaper-332077.jpg]

Are they from Mars or Uranus?