Demons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Demons
(24-03-2016 04:39 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:36 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  They will search out. They will assist. After all, they are demons.
See this is too perfect. They must be angels. I'll have none of it.

Good day sir.

Angels do not partake of such. They will steer the calm waters. Only demons will head for the deep and murky waters of the mind. Only demons will search for what is so deep within you.

Jesus, we should turn this shit into a book.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
24-03-2016, 04:45 PM
(24-03-2016 04:25 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:19 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  You're being much too vague.

They will serve your needs. In what way is that vague?

This whole convo is the best! Are you taking his demons or not?!?
24-03-2016, 04:51 PM
(24-03-2016 04:39 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  True. But I've no desire to have sex with a great white shark or red belly black snake. Eeewwww! Gasp

The act of love lies somewhere between the belly and the mind,

I lost the love some time ago now I've only an axe to grind.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-03-2016, 04:51 PM
(24-03-2016 04:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:34 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  You live in Australia. Your wildlife is demonic in nature. So you got that going for you.

True. But I've no desire to have sex with a great white shark or red belly black snake. Eeewwww! Gasp

But a kangaroo might be a kick.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-03-2016, 04:56 PM
(24-03-2016 04:45 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:25 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  They will serve your needs. In what way is that vague?

This whole convo is the best! Are you taking his demons or not?!?

I think that Nishi has gone bobos. Awww. Just when things were developing and getting interesting.

It might be interesting to talk again and see which envelope we can open and push and how far. Maybe some interesting ideas may come out - maybe not.

I rarely get into a discussion on that level.

** ponders **

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
24-03-2016, 04:59 PM
(24-03-2016 04:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  True. But I've no desire to have sex with a great white shark or red belly black snake. Eeewwww! Gasp

But a kangaroo might be a kick.

They can certainly kick!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-03-2016, 09:41 PM
(24-03-2016 04:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But a kangaroo might be a kick.

They can certainly kick!

Roo does that to my kid, he's gonna be made into meals. Angry Then I'll tan his hide and hang it in the shed, Fred.
25-03-2016, 12:14 AM
(24-03-2016 04:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:45 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  This whole convo is the best! Are you taking his demons or not?!?

I think that Nishi has gone bobos. Awww. Just when things were developing and getting interesting.

It might be interesting to talk again and see which envelope we can open and push and how far. Maybe some interesting ideas may come out - maybe not.

** ponders **
What the fuck is going bobos?

I still think you tired to scam me. Why should I buy demons that I know nothing about? And for a price that's just right. . . according to you. It smell too much like a scam.

You know what. I'm starting to think God might just have a Twitter account too.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-03-2016, 12:19 AM
(25-03-2016 12:14 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I think that Nishi has gone bobos. Awww. Just when things were developing and getting interesting.

** ponders **
What the fuck is going bobos?

I still think you tired to scam me. Why should I buy demons that I know nothing about? And for a price that's just right. . . according to you. It smell too much like a scam.

You know what. I'm starting to think God might just have a Twitter account too.

From my old stomping ground, Landover Baptist.

Toy demons.

[Image: luciferstoychestlarge2015.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-03-2016, 12:22 AM
(24-03-2016 09:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 04:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  They can certainly kick!

Roo does that to my kid, he's gonna be made into meals. Angry Then I'll tan his hide and hang it in the shed, Fred.

It happens all the time. Kangaroo meat is very healthy for human consumption. I had a job hunting roos back in the 70's when the population was out of control and they were destroying farms.

[Image: Kangaroo_meat_supermarket.JPG]

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post