Demons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Demons
(25-03-2016 12:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It happens all the time. Kangaroo meat is very healthy for human consumption. I had a job hunting roos back in the 70's when the population was out of control and they were destroying farms.

[Image: Kangaroo_meat_supermarket.JPG]
Now I'm curious.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2016, 01:48 PM
(25-03-2016 01:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 12:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It happens all the time. Kangaroo meat is very healthy for human consumption. I had a job hunting roos back in the 70's when the population was out of control and they were destroying farms.

[Image: Kangaroo_meat_supermarket.JPG]
Now I'm curious.

Be careful. It killed the cat! Gasp

Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
25-03-2016, 02:06 PM
I used to have a conversation with one. I was about 12 years old and a group of shit on a shelf in the basement of our house gave my young brain the idea it was a demon. I would ask it questions and as with prayer depend on what came into my mind as the answer. I had heard about selling one's soul to the devil, and i asked said demon if he had enuff connection to do the transaction for me. Give me 20 years of riches and he could have my soul when I got to be 32, really damn old from a 12 year old perspective. I told the demon I'd meet him back there at a particular hour to work out the details, but he didn't show! Now when I am all but 70 I would make the same offer. If I cloud live another 20 years as active as I am now he could have my old ragged worn out soul when I slip on thru to the other side!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
25-03-2016, 07:25 PM
I did. It used to scare the shit out of me. I remember being 10 or 12 and being terrified that they were out to get me and praying for protection. Looking back, it kind of pisses me off that I was taught that there were these unseen things that can posess you. I mean, if the bible says they can, they can.......right?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post