Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-08-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: Demonstrating/Protesting in Bible Belt
Snuff... which part of NC?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 08:48 AM by Snuff.)
PM or email me: glawson244@att.net

Forest City, North Carolina. 28043 I have emailed the Vice President of National Atheist Party about the wanting of this convention type deal... and asking for his support and anyone in NC or close enough.

These are the images where the gathering would be held. As far as I'm concerned these are state owned... areas. Busiest intersection in the county, media coverage is probably 99% guaranteed with this being a total 98% Christian town. This is what we need Smile

Across the street from one another.

Burger King

[Image: LZ1nl.jpg]

McDonalds

[Image: 8zFS9.jpg]

The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream.
[+] 1 user Likes Snuff's post
06-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Demonstrating/Protesting in Bible Belt
I'd join in, but I don't see any shade and I really don't like being too hot.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-08-2012, 09:15 AM
We can take care of that... umbrellas and free water from BK and McDonalds.

06-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Demonstrating/Protesting in Bible Belt
And a cooler of beers?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-08-2012, 12:02 PM
(06-08-2012 09:15 AM)Snuff Wrote:  We can take care of that... umbrellas and free water from BK and McDonalds.

Really??? How did you pull that off? Is this a Chick-Fil-A bounce?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Water is free from any fast food; it's just in a small cup. C'mon it's gonna be viral! GATHER!

06-08-2012, 01:13 PM
The initial questions of believers is so telling. They want to compare their Divine Wizard with yours like a game of heavenly Magic: The Gathering. So the first things they ask is "what does atheism do for you?" What magic benefits do you get in YOUR club. Cause in mine, I'm immune to curses and illness and can cure cancer if I think really hard about it. They hold up their spell book (some call it the Bible) for you to be impressed and try to show you the best spells. "Look here, it says here that I have the power to love my enemy as myself." And they get flustered when you point to the spells next to it. "What about that spell there that says Spell of Bigotry and that one over there that says Aura of Scientific Ignorance? And is that a manual for a used slave I saw tucked in the back?" At which point they always play the Faith card, which stuns opponents with silence for 10 seconds and debuffs him with Confusion until the user is able to Flee.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
06-08-2012, 02:02 PM
(06-08-2012 08:15 AM)Snuff Wrote:  I have decided to take it bigger. I'm looking to gather any and all wanting to participate in this event at a set date maybe in September to prepare for it and travel, cost, etc.

Ummmmm, how did we go directly from a handwritten sign to an atheist convention?Shocking

This is your clambake Snuff, but I suggest that you think REALLY hard about what you want the event to accomplish. I think the message of one lone guy with a sign that simply says "There is no god" is more powerful than a mob of angry atheists. I was thinking that the point of this was to get some good video of believers going apeshit in the face of your simple, clear message, while the bouncer keeps saying "Step away from the atheist". If you're getting a whole group of people together it's a whole different concept. I'm not saying it's bad, but I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish.
[+] 2 users Like Jeff's post
06-08-2012, 04:39 PM
(06-08-2012 02:02 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 08:15 AM)Snuff Wrote:  I have decided to take it bigger. I'm looking to gather any and all wanting to participate in this event at a set date maybe in September to prepare for it and travel, cost, etc.

Ummmmm, how did we go directly from a handwritten sign to an atheist convention?Shocking

This is your clambake Snuff, but I suggest that you think REALLY hard about what you want the event to accomplish. I think the message of one lone guy with a sign that simply says "There is no god" is more powerful than a mob of angry atheists. I was thinking that the point of this was to get some good video of believers going apeshit in the face of your simple, clear message, while the bouncer keeps saying "Step away from the atheist". If you're getting a whole group of people together it's a whole different concept. I'm not saying it's bad, but I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish.

Media and news coverage with respects to The Thinking Atheist, Skeptic Soup/Pivotal Atheist, Honest Atheist, American Atheists.... spreading in the south.

They'll flip shit.

[+] 1 user Likes Snuff's post