Demonstrating/Protesting in Bible Belt

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-08-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Demonstrating/Protesting in Bible Belt
(12-08-2012 10:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-08-2012 01:11 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  *sigh* wish I could be there, I would love to help and contribute, but I am stuck in Indiana, and am a Minor.

The Law is keepin me down, man.

:@DOWN WITH THE ESTABLISHMENTAngry

keep doin' what you do, and please, videotape this thing.Evil_monster

The fuck, A2? I thought you were a damn Commie, not a Hoosier?

Born in Russia, raised there for five years, adopted by creationist parents that live in Indiana....

Life is boring, there is no need to fret about the details.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
14-08-2012, 11:36 PM
(14-08-2012 11:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-08-2012 10:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The fuck, A2? I thought you were a damn Commie, not a Hoosier?

Born in Russia, raised there for five years, adopted by creationist parents that live in Indiana....

Life is boring, there is no need to fret about the details.

Sounds like the life of a normal citizen of North Carolina! Boring!

The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream.
[+] 1 user Likes Snuff's post
15-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Lovely, I loved it. C:
Some ideas:

Protest in a more public area, you seemed to be rather alone. If a group had confronted you, there would be no outside help for you. Maybe try near a police station.

Use picket signs. With a stick y'know? So they can't steal it as easily?

Try to locate yourself where you can see the car leave, so if someone does something you can get their license plates.

Have a camera stand, I think your friend was holding it? Having it stand so it sees what you sees would be nicer.

Possibly have a trained dog, preferably with a satanic collar.

And, if you'd like, I could draw you some picket signs.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
15-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Well as of now I have some big problems at home. I'm dedicated to doing this but have been notified of an eviction notice because my wife and I separated and I had a friend staying here. She called and told him a jibber jabber story and now I'm being evicted. I'll be around.... and will still be going through with this on Sept. 1st

15-08-2012, 09:38 AM
(15-08-2012 09:36 AM)Snuff Wrote:  Well as of now I have some big problems at home. I'm dedicated to doing this but have been notified of an eviction notice because my wife and I separated and I had a friend staying here. She called and told him a jibber jabber story and now I'm being evicted. I'll be around.... and will still be going through with this on Sept. 1st
That sucks, I hope you find a new home.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
15-08-2012, 11:11 AM
(15-08-2012 09:36 AM)Snuff Wrote:  Well as of now I have some big problems at home. I'm dedicated to doing this but have been notified of an eviction notice because my wife and I separated and I had a friend staying here. She called and told him a jibber jabber story and now I'm being evicted. I'll be around.... and will still be going through with this on Sept. 1st

I've got a spare room, but I'm a bit far away.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-08-2012, 12:26 PM

Why are you being evicted?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Demonstrating/Protesting in Bible Belt
The better question is why did you get married? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
15-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Star RE: Demonstrating/Protesting in Bible Belt
(15-08-2012 12:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Why are you being evicted?

For kicking my wife out basically, having people living with me which are actually just visiting and go home every now and then... and not paying $10.00 a day for each extra guest. Fuck him.

22-08-2012, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 07:30 PM by Snuff.)
Sorry! Bump.

http://www.meetup.com/Asheville-Skeptics.../78956242/