Denicio and Dan Barker and Memphis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Denicio and Dan Barker and Memphis
(27-10-2012 12:01 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't think you ever see the original rug in other than a sort of side shot when the guy is peeing on it. But the new rug is only ugly until he lays it down.

[Image: lebowski_rug.jpg]

But it still pulls the room together.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: Denicio and Dan Barker and Memphis
(27-10-2012 12:01 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't think you ever see the original rug in other than a sort of side shot when the guy is peeing on it. But the new rug is only ugly until he lays it down.

[Image: lebowski_rug.jpg]

The Creedence also helps pull a room together sonically!

Earmuff. I am an old TTA forum member who had to dissappear for a bit. There was some crazy mojo happening and it was mucking with my head.

Abiding,
D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
29-10-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Denicio and Dan Barker and Memphis
(27-10-2012 08:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Laying down the law.

I like this random guy who everyone seems to know but me.
+10 points for you. (If you PM Erx, he has some points too, you may be able to pool your points to get a better prize. I know Erx was going to settle for a toaster, but he had his eye on something a little nicer that he was a few points short earlier.)

I get what you mean.

I had not joined long and Denicio's posts were everywhere; then he signalled his disappearance. I found it a tad confusing... a bit like when I was 10 years old and my last remaining grandparent was suddenly no longer there.

Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration.

You are just witnessing the re-uniting of old friends.

I would have said "welcome back" but he'd have said "who the fuck are you?"

Anyway, welcome back, Denicio.