Dennis Hastert -- another closet case?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Dennis Hastert -- another closet case?
Seems former ( R ) Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert has been paying off some enterprising young guy -- who apparently was blackmailing the former politician.....

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hast...story.html

A politician who's a two faced asshole......

Seriously --- is ANYONE surprised?????

If so -- when did you get to this planet???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-10-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Dennis Hastert -- another closet case?
Hmmm...

THis went unremarked on...

Well - it's back in the news.....

He's pleading guilty to lying to the FBI....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/15/politics/d...index.html

Good for him...

Maybe he'll meet a nice young guy -- in prison...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-10-2015, 04:38 PM
(29-05-2015 02:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Seems former ( R ) Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert has been paying off some enterprising young guy -- who apparently was blackmailing the former politician.....

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hast...story.html

A politician who's a two faced asshole......

Seriously --- is ANYONE surprised?????

If so -- when did you get to this planet???

To be fair, he was a High School Wrestling coach at the time. I don't think you can be a High School wrestling coach without some degree of inappropriate touching.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Ah, my favorite federal statute, 18 USC 1001. Lying to a federal agent. That is why we never waive our right to remain silent because something in that 500 word oral statement you make to the cops, that Dudley Do-right writes down as you talk, is going to be wrong, or in cop speak, a lie. Then, if they want you, they've got you by the nuts. It doesn't have to be intentionally wrong. In many cases a "knew" or "should have known" standard will get you tossed in jail. And if the public thinks you are a bitch, your defense is even harder. Just ask Martha Stewart.
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
15-10-2015, 04:54 PM
(15-10-2015 04:52 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Ah, my favorite federal statute, 18 USC 1001. Lying to a federal agent. That is why we never waive our right to remain silent because something in that 500 word oral statement you make to the cops, that Dudley Do-right writes down as you talk, is going to be wrong, or in cop speak, a lie. Then, if they want you, they've got you by the nuts. It doesn't have to be intentionally wrong. In many cases a "knew" or "should have known" standard will get you tossed in jail. And if the public thinks you are a bitch, your defense is even harder. Just ask Martha Stewart.

Even as a teenager in my juvenile delinquent past I knew this. Name, rank and serial number is all the popo gets. I didn't even respond to the question "Do you want a lawyer?"

#sigh
15-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Hassert isn't a two-faced asshole.. there is no other side to him, this is who he was clear as day

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
16-10-2015, 05:47 AM
(15-10-2015 04:52 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Ah, my favorite federal statute, 18 USC 1001. Lying to a federal agent. That is why we never waive our right to remain silent because something in that 500 word oral statement you make to the cops, that Dudley Do-right writes down as you talk, is going to be wrong, or in cop speak, a lie. Then, if they want you, they've got you by the nuts. It doesn't have to be intentionally wrong. In many cases a "knew" or "should have known" standard will get you tossed in jail. And if the public thinks you are a bitch, your defense is even harder. Just ask Martha Stewart.

It's amazing how many people think they can "talk their way" out of charges................

And ya can't blame the cops for letting these idiots babble on.

It's the dumbass client who made your job tougher....

27-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Wow -- I get to resurrect my own thread.....

Is this "auto necro-posting"???

In the latest --- Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert was called a "serial child molester" and sent to a measly 15 month sentence by Federal Judge Thomas Durkin.....................

WTF????

I know a guy who got 15 YEARS for knocking up a 13 year old........................

I guess it's not as bad - if you're a member of "The Party Elite".........................

27-04-2016, 04:46 PM
(27-04-2016 03:22 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Wow -- I get to resurrect my own thread.....

Is this "auto necro-posting"???

In the latest --- Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert was called a "serial child molester" and sent to a measly 15 month sentence by Federal Judge Thomas Durkin.....................

WTF????

I know a guy who got 15 YEARS for knocking up a 13 year old........................

I guess it's not as bad - if you're a member of "The Party Elite".........................

The sex charges were beyond the statute of limitations.
The sentence was only for the the financial crimes, (as I understand it).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Dennis Hastert, now a sentenced pedophile who, when he gets out of prison will be allowed to use public restrooms in North Carolina. Just sayin.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post