Depictions of Satan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2011, 06:14 AM
RE: Depictions of Satan
Can we have one separate part of the Hell just for TTA forum members? That would be awesome. Oh, wait, we don't believe in Hell, Oh, the hell with it...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Ig: "In a lot of ways, I guess Satan was the first superhero."
Glenna: "Don't you mean supervillain?"
Ig: "Nah. Hero, for sure. Think about it. In his first adventure, he took the form of a snake to free two prisoners being held naked in a Third World jungle prison by an all-powerful megalomaniac. At the same time, he broadened their diet and introduced them to their own sexuality. Sounds like a cross between Animal Man and Dr. Phil to me."
—Horns

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
15-08-2011, 07:02 PM
(15-08-2011 06:46 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Ig: "In a lot of ways, I guess Satan was the first superhero."
Ig: "Nah. Hero, for sure. Think about it. In his first adventure, he took the form of a snake to free two prisoners being held naked in a Third World jungle prison by an all-powerful megalomaniac. At the same time, he broadened their diet and introduced them to their own sexuality. Sounds like a cross between Animal Man and Dr. Phil to me."
—Horns

Tazmin what is that a quote from?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
16-08-2011, 01:21 PM
(15-08-2011 07:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(15-08-2011 06:46 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Ig: "In a lot of ways, I guess Satan was the first superhero."
—Horns

Tazmin what is that a quote from?

Don't really know, I got it from comments of this stamp on DA

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
25-09-2015, 10:21 AM
[Image: necroposting-796x640.jpg]

Oh my goodness! I didn't think I could do it until I opened my heart and mind and gave it a real shot, but it turns out that I too have the gift of necromancy!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post