Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Deport Justin Bieber ... please !
(30-01-2014 10:17 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You have issues. Dodgy

The voices in my head say the same as well Weeping

Wow, you must be bad.
At least the voices in my head like me...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 11:21 AM
His shitty fandom isn't even a fandom anymore. I don't think he even has a fandom. But what's left of his fandom is retarded as hell. He could kill someone, and they'd still be saying "Oh he's young he's allowed to make mistakes."

Hand him over to the crazy, psychotic, yet extremely smart and attractive and lonely community of tumblr (myself included) and he'd be burned at the stake. Instead of watching the news or entertainment channels to keep up on celebrities, I just get on tumblr. My dash is practically flooded with the gorgeous internet hate.

Arrested twice in a week? On top of all of the other shit he's done? He's banned from Disney Land and World for public indecency and peeing in front of children. I think he's about to hit the bottom pretty hard.

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
30-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Deport him, sure, whatever... but I would love it if everyone would just stop paying attention to him. It's extremely easy, I've been doing it his whole career.
[+] 5 users Like Noelani's post
01-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Sooo... we send JB to America as a little innocent boy with cutsie youtube video, and now that ya'll corrupted him you want us to take him back.

Ya, Happy Valentines Day Bucky!

[Image: JB_zpsbad4bf20.jpg]
01-02-2014, 06:43 PM
(30-01-2014 09:59 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  "In other news, Canada passed a bill that approved funds for the 'Great Wall of Canada'. Some critics are saying this is a response to the US's attempt to deport Justin Bieber, though when questioned, Canada refused to comment. Sources say the project is expected to begin early this month."

That might well be an excellent idea.

Keep them yankees out.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-02-2014, 06:46 PM
(30-01-2014 11:21 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  His shitty fandom isn't even a fandom anymore. I don't think he even has a fandom. But what's left of his fandom is retarded as hell. He could kill someone, and they'd still be saying "Oh he's young he's allowed to make mistakes."

Hand him over to the crazy, psychotic, yet extremely smart and attractive and lonely community of tumblr (myself included) and he'd be burned at the stake. Instead of watching the news or entertainment channels to keep up on celebrities, I just get on tumblr. My dash is practically flooded with the gorgeous internet hate.

Arrested twice in a week? On top of all of the other shit he's done? He's banned from Disney Land and World for public indecency and peeing in front of children. I think he's about to hit the bottom pretty hard.

Tongue

You are wrong, Ferdinand.

He won't hit the bottom pretty hard. He'll hit it at terminal velocity, and proceed straight through it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Dont deport him to us.

Unless you want us to then conduct a "German deportation".

Tongue

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM
(01-02-2014 06:50 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Dont deport him to us.

Unless you want us to then conduct a "German deportation".

Tongue

Oh do tell.

01-02-2014, 06:52 PM
(01-02-2014 06:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh do tell.

A one-way ticket to Auschwitz.

Of all the politicaly incorrect jokes I made, this has to be the worst.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
01-02-2014, 07:13 PM
[Image: 1743464_10151843493511765_2080655858_n.jpg]