Deported back to Germany- no asylum for homeschoolers
This popped up on my facebook feed today

christian family seeks asylum in US to homeschool

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Deported back to Germany- no asylum for homeschoolers
Is amazing how religious idiots think that anythhing that doesn't fit their every whim is a persecution agains their faith. I wouldn't be surpreised if they start to say they should be allowed to kill witches based on their freedom of religion

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
03-03-2014, 08:36 PM
(03-03-2014 06:14 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I wouldn't be surprised if they start to say they should be allowed to kill witches based on their freedom of religion

We are already persecuting their religious freedoms by not allowing them to oppress non-Christian peoples freedoms.

(If you look close, the mom/dad appear a little more than just 2nd cousins)

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
04-03-2014, 04:53 AM
I just love that they have that "Fox News Fair and Balanced" image at the top of their page and then they host this tripe which doesn't give a second thought to the reasons for the court to reject the asylum application and appeal, but just goes on throwing appeals to emotion and practically throws the assertion that Obama is targeting Christians specifically into the face of the reader with all the subtlety of a 24 pound cannon.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-03-2014, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 05:47 AM by DLJ.)
Two things:

1. "Had this administration been waiting at Plymouth Rock, they would’ve told the Pilgrims to go back home.”

I can't help but think that the world might have been a better place if the native administration had managed to do that. Angel

2. Why does Fox have this divisive agenda?
It's like they are agent provocateurs, hell bent Laughat on starting Civil War II: This Time It's Personal!

You Murikans are a strange bunch.

Please sort it out.

Thanks.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-03-2014, 05:30 AM
(04-03-2014 05:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Two things:

1. "Had this administration been waiting at Plymouth Rock, they would’ve told the Pilgrims to go back home.”

I can't help think that the world might have been a better place if the native administration had managed to do that. Angel

2. Why does Fox have this divisive agenda?
It's like they are agent provocateurs, hell bent Laughat at starting Civil War II: This Time It's Personal!

You Murikans are a strange bunch.

Please sort it out.

Thanks.

To be fair, those Americans have never been quite right to begin with.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-03-2014, 06:19 AM
For FSM's sake.
Anyone would think Germany was still under the Nazis.
The fact that Germany has the sense to see that homeschooling children for the purposes of religious indoctrination is harmful to them is a good thing.
Religious freedom my arse.
They're not going to die if they get sent back to Germany, just receive a decent education!
Honestly, it's so ridiculous.
What are these people really afraid of?
[+] 2 users Like englishrose's post
04-03-2014, 06:48 AM
my nutjob relative that shared it on facebook, was bent out of shape about " we have all these illegal immigrants here now--why aren't they getting kicked out? They have more rights than us. Instead they kick out this nice Christian family that just wants the best for their kids"

there were so many levels of stupid in one facebook post that I didn't know where to start.

I explained that they didn't qualify for asylum because they weren't being persecuted.
I explained what persecuted meant.
I explained that it would be a good thing for these kids to get a public school education so they get exposed to different people and escape their parents brainwashing.
I explained that we have laws about illegal immigrants and these are two separate issues.
I explained that just because you fill out the papers asking for asylum and jump thru the hoops, it doesn't mean it will be granted.

the reply back was "and you think brainwashing doesn't happen in public schools?"
and something incoherent that says its obama's fault.

Frusty

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
04-03-2014, 07:00 AM
(04-03-2014 06:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  and something incoherent that says its obama's fault.

Frusty

[Image: 907.gif]

[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
04-03-2014, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 08:00 AM by Logica Humano.)
Quote:To whom it may concern,

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Smile

Sincerely yours,
Secular America

The welcome back letter from Germany is as follows:

Quote:Hallo,

Willkommen zuruck! Pwned.

Tschus.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]