Depressed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Depressed
Hang in there Anj. Same to you TB.

Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 12:11 PM
(21-12-2016 03:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Lots of things fucking with my head lately and this year has worn me down. It's really as simple as this:

[Image: 6ok74x.jpg]

I just don't know how to dig my way out and put myself back together...feeling teary and that's when things are extreme as I am not a crier.

I'm sorry to read that Sad I feel exactly the same at the moment.
Try not to lose hope, that's the only thing that you can cling to to keep you going on. Who knows what the future can bring, things can get better.
I know this sounds like hollow words, but I'm telling myself the exact same words everyday. I hope things will get better for you
22-12-2016, 12:24 PM
I'm trying...forced myself to bathe both of the dogs, cleaned up their messes in the yard. Going to clean the floors, finish a sewing project, get some laundry done, fill the bird feeders...trying to get up and moving.

But I may wait till tomorrow to clean the bird cages.

Hoping Santa shows up with a job...that would help at least a bit.

I appreciate all of you.

**My older daughter is upset with me for something not of my doing. Found out last night that because of that my oldest granddaughter's Christmas gifts will be sitting in the closet as I am not allowed to know where they are living and I can't get the package to her. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-12-2016, 01:38 PM
We need more than just like buttons on here. I liked Anj's last post because I'm happy she's starting to get back to her normal routine, etc., but the last paragraph isn't something to like, it's something to frown. So here it is: Angry

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
24-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Well, daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter stopped by after all and I gave Bail her gift, at my invitation. It wasn't the most comfortable hour I have spent but at least I got to see Bail and give her the present.

SIL mentioned how much he can't wait for this year to be over...2016 has kicked a lot of people and it really needs to come to an end.

Son and his girlfriend came over last night to eat. The rest of the weekend will be lazy and time to try not to stress too much.

I am not looking for happy holidays, just hoping to survive them. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Hey Anjele, you know, some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad...

Your year has been unlucky. You've been through worse. Remember? Of course you do. How could you possibly forget?

If you were strong and determined enough to beat cancer, this shit is what it is. A pain in the arse.

I have no hugs for you. All I can do is advise you remember just who you are. Trust yourself. You can weather the storm. You've proven yourself.

Now, get on with it. Heart

Wink

Love. Dale.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
27-12-2016, 08:07 PM
I had a job interview on Friday that appears to be company not filled with raging psychos. I have twitched and fretted and wondered what I may have said wrong since then.

Yesterday I sent an email thanking them for their interest and for taking the time to meet with me. I knew the office was closed but figured I would go for it by letting them know how interested I am.

Today after nearly jittering out of my skin, I ran a couple quick errands...damn sinuses, needed Zyrtec-D. I got home and had an email with a job offer from the company. Not just yes but hell yes!

I had hoped Santa would bring me a job...he was a little late but he came through. Tongue

I start next Tuesday. Jean, t-shirts, and tennis shoes are the norm for dress requirements so I don't need to worry about a wardrobe.

Things are looking up. Thumbsup

[+] 10 users Like Anjele's post
27-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Told ya. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
27-12-2016, 08:47 PM
I am glad things are looking up. I just want to send you some cute pics in the hopes it will raise your spirits:

[Image: really-cute-puppies.jpg]

[Image: delightful-really-funny-puppy-pictures-t...00x300.jpg]

[Image: 046b2fe969a09330e9c2b25020cf3954.jpg]

[Image: cute-bunny-sticking-out-tongue.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
27-12-2016, 08:50 PM
(27-12-2016 08:47 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I am glad things are looking up. I just want to send you some cute pics in the hopes it will raise your spirits:

[Image: really-cute-puppies.jpg]

[Image: delightful-really-funny-puppy-pictures-t...00x300.jpg]

[Image: 046b2fe969a09330e9c2b25020cf3954.jpg]

[Image: cute-bunny-sticking-out-tongue.jpg]

Laugh out load That last bunny has some sass goin' on!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post