Depression report, December.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Depression report, December.
(21-12-2013 04:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  Log,
You have so much good stuff in your life. I suggest trying an anti-depressant. Really.

I recently had a chat with one of my brothers about not having a circle of good friends. We both have a couple of close ones and the others. We've both had many friendships that didn't last forever for all kinds of reasons. Of course, I have my three brothers as well as my friends.

You haven't messaged me recently - please do.

And I'd have more sympathy if you didn't own a freakin' Lamborghini.

I did crawl out of my hole and work on it a bit today. That was nice. It did help. I'll drop you a message here soon. It has been a while.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
21-12-2013, 07:51 PM
(21-12-2013 03:48 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 03:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Not enough Diablo III, methinks. Consider

Ya, man me and Vosur have been having a blast on Diablo 3 and chatting on Skype. You should join us! Vosur needs someone to help resurrect me when I inevitably die!

I see no one online right now Sad

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
24-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Logish,maybe your friends are not into cigars and scotch. I know i aint.

Maybe if you have a gaming night or what have you,they would come.
Anyway,great for you that you found a community with your interests

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Well, just another udpate.

Finally got to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in ages. His family stayed with us for a few days. Got to talk about philosophy and Cosmos. Worked on the car together and had some cigars and scotch. I had an awful lot of fun. It's too bad they live so far away. They're making semi-regular trips over our way though so I have a feeling I'll see more of them more often.

I finally ventured out to find a D&D group local to myself. However, while I get along with the guy who put it together he is SUPER religious and kinda mentioned that he used to deal drugs several years ago. Part of me was like, "uhhh well, that's cool that he's honest?" and the other part of me was like, "You sound like you've got some serious issues man." So I'm back on the search for more local people with common interests as I don't really want to associate with someone like that. Attempting to just kinda ignore the guy in hopes he gets the hint and stops contacting me. Don't want someone like that around my family.

Now that the weather has vastly warmed up, I've been working on the car more. I've ordered a ton of parts which unfortunately have had to be ordered internationally. So stuff is coming from aussie land and germany as well. But it's been motivational and fulfilling to hop under the car and work on it more. At this rate, I'll have it up and running by summer (depending on availability of parts...)

So far so good. Work has been a mixture of awesome and frustration. Slowly getting better. I try to just put my time in and go be myself after work instead of staying for hours on end doing stuff. It's better when I can enjoy myself.

Weather isn't warm enough for flying yet, but I'm itching to fly as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
16-03-2014, 01:55 PM
This sounds much better than your OP, I hope you find some interesting company.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Stay with us Logisch! Spring is coming...not fast enough for my taste...but it's on its way. Smile

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
16-03-2014, 02:23 PM
(16-03-2014 01:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This sounds much better than your OP, I hope you find some interesting company.

Indeed. I received word today that some new young folk my age have joined our local atheist meetup group. Hopefully I will get to meet them soon. The car has helped immensely in my mood, odd as that may sound. Can't stop dreaming or thinking about it daily as it approaches progress.