Desert Glass from Ancient Atomics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2013, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 12:09 PM by houseofcantor.)
Desert Glass from Ancient Atomics
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-an...mic-bombs/

I'm not saying it was aliens, but... aliens. Big Grin

And! They blasted the city of Mohenjo Daro, turning people into glass and stuff! Thumbsup

Of course, some people can't handle the truth, and have all kinds of boring rational explanations and stuff...

Chris White is obviously a Reptilian disinformation agent. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Desert Glass from Ancient Atomics
In related news...

Five thousand year old Vimana discovered in Afghanistan! Soldiers die trying to remove it from time well! World leaders rushed in! Preprations underway for global disclosure!

(What happens when I overdose on my Gwynnies. Big Grin)

01-05-2013, 01:24 PM
It wasn't aliens, you fucker.

It was an advanced civilization of Neanderthals. They were around for 300,000 years. Homo Sapiens developed modern day technology over a span of 10,000 years. Obviously, Neanderthals saw their civilizations rise and fall many times in the millennia of their existence. Their final atomic war set the few survivors back to a primitive age.

Get your facts straight, fucker. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 02:46 PM
"...the probability of two meteorite impacts so close is very low"

What are the "probabities" exactly? And what are the probabilities of the much more probable "ancient atomic weapons"? Dodgy
01-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Ok as usual, I'm having Wifi issues and can't watch videos at this time. Someone give me the gist of this thread.

Oh and, WARNING: I am a glass blower from way back so, this better be really fucking chock full of alien bullshit or something controversial or I'ma go fuck off to the grocery. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
01-05-2013, 04:38 PM
(01-05-2013 03:05 PM)kim Wrote:  Ok as usual, I'm having Wifi issues and can't watch videos at this time. Someone give me the gist of this thread.

I wuz reading my flipboard when I stumbled over the first article, which I found strange as I just watched some BBC about desert glass. Surprisingly, they did not mention nuclear weapons as a possible cause... Consider

Anywho... since I'd overdosed on the Gwynnies again, I researched some tangents and made this thread. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-05-2013, 06:26 PM
And! I stumbled over this thing called the Auid artifact - which is obviously part of a UFO's landing gear. Thumbsup

It is listed among these crazy things... http://listverse.com/2007/10/01/top-10-o...artefacts/

01-05-2013, 07:33 PM
(01-05-2013 06:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And! I stumbled over this thing called the Auid artifact - which is obviously part of a UFO's landing gear. Thumbsup

It is listed among these crazy things... http://listverse.com/2007/10/01/topI-10-...artefacts/

What the hell is an artefact?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
01-05-2013, 08:25 PM
(01-05-2013 01:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It wasn't aliens, you fucker.

It was an advanced civilization of Neanderthals. They were around for 300,000 years. Homo Sapiens developed modern day technology over a span of 10,000 years. Obviously, Neanderthals saw their civilizations rise and fall many times in the millennia of their existence. Their final atomic war set the few survivors back to a primitive age.

Get your facts straight, fucker. Big Grin

Erx, I don't understand why you don't take these evidences of superior intelligence seriously.

Ok, no aliens involved here. But Neanderthals??? C'mon!!

Have you considered reptilians instead????

[Image: reptilian.gif]

Those fuckers have been among us since the beginning of times.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
01-05-2013, 08:32 PM
(01-05-2013 07:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 06:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And! I stumbled over this thing called the Auid artifact - which is obviously part of a UFO's landing gear. Thumbsup

It is listed among these crazy things... http://listverse.com/2007/10/01/topI-10-...artefacts/

What the hell is an artefact?

From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/artefact:

artefact, artifact [ˈɑːtɪˌfækt]
n
1. something made or given shape by man, such as a tool or a work of art, esp an object of archaeological interest
2. anything man-made, such as a spurious experimental result
3. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) Cytology a structure seen in tissue after death, fixation, staining, etc., that is not normally present in the living tissue
[from Latin phrase arte factum, from ars skill + facere to make]

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]