Poll: "We accept the love we think we deserve."
Bullshit
Totes true
Fuck if I know, I ain't figured out shit.
[Show Results]

Deserving of Love

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Deserving of Love
I think the quote seems vague enough that one can find what ever meaning in it one is looking for.
I'm sorry you are having a hard time Nurse and I don't know you well enough to know much about you as a person. I'm one of those you think it seems to be a good idea to learn how to live alone before looking for a.new relationship. (I'm I mistaken if you disagree with that, I seem to recall you having written something alone those lines in another thread?)

But if nothing else perhaps you are following a pattern in your search for a guy that take yiubdown the same road again and again and that might be something worth changing. Though I'm hardly the one to give relationship advice as I'm on my tenth year as a single.

*Huuugs*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
22-12-2015, 05:35 PM
(21-12-2015 09:20 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: 7000-sam-why-do-i-and-everyone-i-love-pi..._width.png]

I'm not being treated well, like I'm someone. Like I'm valuable. I just have so little and so few people in my life right now it's better than absolutely nothing.

What you are seeing is not a sign that you are not deserving but a red flag that he is an ass. Kick him to the curb.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
23-12-2015, 11:03 AM
I think it is partially because so few people will let their true selves out for quite a long time. Once they start acting "normal" you feel defeated and think somehow you deserve this treatment.