Design me an A6 flyer to promote the site and I'll print it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Design me an A6 flyer to promote the site and I'll print it!
5000. £80. I feel I need to spread the word about atheism and this great forum. I'll post them all through letterboxes in my vacinity. Make them nice and provocative please designers. I really hope I get some replies....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Pragmatix's post
07-09-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Design me an A6 flyer to promote the site and I'll print it!
Print? What's that?

You'll need to get approval from the brand owner ... Seth.

Which doesn't mean we shouldn't have a bit of fun designing something, of course. Just that the production / distribution would need Seth's nod.

Smile

07-09-2016, 09:17 AM
Cool bro. Is he a member here? Could I PM him? Print as in get boxes of flyers sent to my door. 300gsm A6 type - The kind I used to use for promoting club nights. Double sided, full colour.
07-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Sorry, but if you were to stick one of your religious advertising flyers in my letterbox, you'd have the local sheriff knocking on your door. Just as the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Seventh Day Adventists do around my neck of the woods.

There's no way I'd support your plan. The mere fact that you don't know who Seth Andrews is means you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
07-09-2016, 03:41 PM
(07-09-2016 12:03 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Sorry, but if you were to stick one of your religious advertising flyers in my letterbox, you'd have the local sheriff knocking on your door. Just as the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Seventh Day Adventists do around my neck of the woods.

There's no way I'd support your plan. The mere fact that you don't know who Seth Andrews is means you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

The police round my ends would give short shrift to anybody who called them because of a harmless flyer. I do know who Seth Andrews is, I've just never been in contact with him. I view it as my duty to prostyletize atheism as an able bodied citizen with a moral compass, positive bank balance and time on my hands. You may be more apathetic but you won't stop me.
07-09-2016, 04:26 PM
As mentioned, any use of TheThinkingAtheist name would require approval from Seth.

editor@thethinkingatheist.com

Why do you feel it's your duty to proselytize atheism? Are you our new prophet? If so, where the hell is HoC?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
08-09-2016, 01:05 AM
(07-09-2016 04:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Why do you feel it's your duty to proselytize atheism? Are you our new prophet? If so, where the hell is HoC?

I don't know. Has he ran out of tube socks and lube yet?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-09-2016, 07:51 AM
(07-09-2016 04:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  As mentioned, any use of TheThinkingAtheist name would require approval from Seth.

editor@thethinkingatheist.com

Why do you feel it's your duty to proselytize atheism? Are you our new prophet? If so, where the hell is HoC?
What/who is HoC? I think the world would be a better place if there were more atheists. I think the world would be a much better place if there were no woo or organised religion. I ain't no prophet, just a man with an idea and time on my hands.
08-09-2016, 07:58 AM
(07-09-2016 03:41 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  I do know who Seth Andrews is, I've just never been in contact with him.

Despite this:
Quote:You'll need to get approval from the brand owner ... Seth.
Quote:Cool bro. Is he a member here?

Quote:I view it as my duty to prostyletize atheism as an able bodied citizen with a moral compass, positive bank balance and time on my hands. You may be more apathetic but you won't stop me.

You don't suffer from any lack of self-aggrandisement do you? Apparently you see yourself as the new "saviour" of the TTA forum, doing your "duty". LOL.

And as you've never met me—please don't patronise me with your nonsensical allegation of my supposed indifference. And I don't really need to "stop" you—that'll happen quite spontaneously with zero input from me. Sorry.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
08-09-2016, 08:25 AM
(07-09-2016 04:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Why do you feel it's your duty to proselytize atheism? Are you our new prophet? If so, where the hell is HoC?

Last I heard anything from HoC he was blowing up a weed eater.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF