Design me an A6 flyer to promote the site and I'll print it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 03:14 AM
RE: Design me an A6 flyer to promote the site and I'll print it!
This flyer thing seems like a good idea, and yes Seth should have final say as it is his brand.

There are people all over America questioning aspects of culture derived from religious traditions that range from the guano-psychotic to slighty daffy. Many of these people do so seemingly alone. Knowing there is a community may an important connection for them. So a flyer in some corner of the circus tent would be good way to build community.

Let's try to not bite the new guy's head off, before he has it coming. He's got enthusiasm, it's worth encouraging. Let not be FTB.

Pragmatix, do contact Seth, I'm sure he'll love the idea, as he spoken about growing the community often, for the reasons I mentioned above and more. Keep in mind, he gets a lot of emails and messages, so it may take him a while to get back to you. He may even have or get the image resources arranged through community.

The idea seems to fit in with the way American Atheist promote the non-religious cause. So it may be a good idea to make a similar offer to them too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Design me an A6 flyer to promote the site and I'll print it!
I don't think it's a good idea.
Sure spread your opinion and if you feel like preaching, do it like every other street corner preacher. Knock yourself out man.
But the idea of having the name of this community on it, is not good.
People generally don't take well to being preached to when it is not called for and I wouldn't like angry religious people start kicking in our doors and disturb us / spamming annoyed or hateful stuff here. I like this place too much to just let that happen.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post